Intro

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Intro

Postby BillyBlanks » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Hey Guys,

I wanted to make a post and introduce myself. For the past 6 years I was living up in Boston. Work has brought me back to RI and I'm looking forward to scouting some places to hunt. I went to URI, so I've got plenty of fishing spots, but wasn't quite as into duck hunting back then.

If anyone would like to get out and hunt one of these days, I've got everything needed to hit some walk in areas. I've been active on the MA board for a bit, so hope to see some activity pick up here!

Bill
BillyBlanks
hunter

Re: Intro

Postby kjm1022 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 pm

You can always post up on the Mass section, we still love ya even though you defected. :lol3:
kjm1022
hunter

Postby BillyBlanks » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Hahaha.....I might have to! Things are pretty quiet round here. I might just fish for tog for a bit.

I'm still gonna try to get out at that spot I was telling you about when I'm back in Boston next weekend. If you're able to sneak out let me know!
BillyBlanks
hunter

Postby kjm1022 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Holy crap Billy, 2700 views and not a single welcome! :mad:

Get the hell outta that place!!!! :lol3:

Kidding, I'll be down in the spring for some Tog & Bass spearing! :thumbsup:
kjm1022
hunter

Postby TheSwamper » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:31 am

Not many guys from RI on here, if they are they just 'lurk'. :tongue:

It's been a slow season for sure though.
TheSwamper
DHC Sponsor and Moderator

Postby BillyBlanks » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Hey Swamper - thanks for the post, good to hear from you. I've been doing most of my hunting up in MA since I moved down. Haven't had a whole lot of time to scout, although I know of a few spots in the area. I recently read a post about some rifle shots being taken at a couple hunters in the South County area. Be safe if you head out in the near future, and feel free to drop me a pm if you ever need someone to hunt with. :beer:
BillyBlanks
hunter

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting