Jack Daniels Duck

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Jack Daniels Duck

Postby ctdeathfrombelow » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Had some duck in the freezer that a few of my co workers wanted me to bring in for lunch, so I made jalepeno duck poppers/ Armadillo eggs. Didnt feel like doing them on the grill because it was pouring out and I dont have a wet suit..... So I took some tin foil on a sheet and cooked em in the oven. Pulled them out and there was a nice amount of duck fat in the tin foil! :yes:
Still had some strips of duck left over with some peppers (ran out of skewers) so I diced the Jalepenos and a few small pieces of baccon and threw them in a skillet. Next I sprinkled Grill Mates Seafood Rub on the duck, and made a quick batch of Jack Daniel's sauce with some JD, worsteschier, cider vinegar, brown sugar and water in a small sauce pan to let it simmer. I then put the duck slices in the skillet and added some JD from the bottle and the duck fat and let it cook on Medium Low for about 10 mins and added the sauce to the pan for a few secconds before plating, and voila, Jack Daniels Duck!!! :thumbsup:
ctdeathfrombelow
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking