Out of the Army and ready to hunt, something besides Iraqis

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Out of the Army and ready to hunt, something besides Iraqis

Postby backyardsniper » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey guys,
Im new here, first post. Here is the deal I got out of the Army a couple of years ago. I am an avid duck hunter, I live here in KY, western part near Paducah. I am looking for a place to get in, to do some duck hunting. I have ben out of the loop or a few years due to some trips to the middle east. Now that Im out and i have a job that affords me a bit of time to hunt i have found it is easier to get an appointment with congress than find a place to duck hunt. So if anyone knows of a club or a lease with some opening with in a reasonable driving distance of paducah let me know. I don't care about the price as long as it is semi reasonable. I just really like to hunt ducks, it doesn't have to be a slammin limit out overtime you go kind of hole. I really just enjoy the commraderrie and shooting a few birds. I would appreciate any help you guys have to offer.
backyardsniper
hunter

Re: Out of the Army and ready to hunt, something besides Iraqis

Postby backyardsniper » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 am

I forgot to mention I have some great Whitetail hunting land up here I am Definately up for a trade even If it is just a couple day duck hunting for a few days deer hunting. I have access to a. Good bit of land also some excellent small game hunting. There are a lot of pretty good size Whitetails killed in this area. And our second muzzleloader season comes in in a couple of weeks
backyardsniper
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum