Shovelers

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

Re: Shovelers

Postby bluewing77 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

StevenL wrote:I think Drake Spoonbills are as handsome if not more so than Drake Wood Ducks. A little bigger too.

Pintail drake gets my vote for best looking duck.
bluewing77
hunter

Postby Gabe1Davis » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Tiburon5 wrote:I am an open minded person and my opinion is welcome to change, So tell me why any of you think that the dump is a better last resting place for the merc ducks over their home. Give one good sold reason why the dump is better.

...your a freakin idiot. Just sayin.
professional redneck.
Gabe1Davis
hunter

Postby Blackfoot Inc » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Gabe, name calling already,nice. Should I tell you what I think of people who post their Duck & Goose kill numbers?
Blackfoot Inc
hunter

Postby Tiburon5 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Gabe1Davis wrote: ...your a freakin idiot. Just sayin.

So too be clear you don’t have a reason... you just find it necessary to be an ass on a public forum? Second I guarantee I am smarter right now than you will ever be. Would you like to compare high school grades?
Salad... it's what food eats.
Tiburon5
hunter

Postby Tiburon5 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 pm

bluewing77 wrote:Pintail drake gets my vote for best looking duck.

Native to North America pintail get it, but I would have to vote for the mandarin for the prettiest duck title.
Salad... it's what food eats.
Tiburon5
hunter

Postby cjc » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:07 am

Tiburon5 wrote:

1. you take the bird home clean it and put the breasts in your freezer, and throw the body in the trash. Several months later you dig through it and find that the forgotten duck is ruined from freezer burn and throw the meat away. At that point in time the whole bird has found its way to the local dump to rot away serving no beneficial purpose to any one or thing. The bird was 100% wasted, and you did the disrespect of having it be buried in the same place you throw a used child’s diaper. Giving the bird the same value as literal crap.

Why would you throw freezer burnt duck away? That stuff makes great catfish bait! Remember you should utilize all the meat from birds you take, not just leave them in the marsh to rot. And what's all this diaper talk? You are a sick person.
cjc
hunter

Postby cyber_scouter » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 am

Tiburon5 wrote:

you just find it necessary to be an ass on a public forum? Second I guarantee I am smarter right now than you will ever be. Would you like to compare high school grades?

First: You only think he is being an ass because you typed something stupid and he responded appropriately.

Second: You really want to compare high school grades. That is another stupid post, so get ready for more people to be an "ass" to you.
Utilize Technology---Scout from your computer desk.
cyber_scouter
hunter

Postby Gabe1Davis » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:08 am

Tiburon5 wrote:

So too be clear you don’t have a reason... you just find it necessary to be an ass on a public forum? Second I guarantee I am smarter right now than you will ever be. Would you like to compare high school grades?

hahaha!! your dumb bro.

I'll just be like you and lie that I've never gotten a B in my life.
professional redneck.
Gabe1Davis
hunter

Postby Gabe1Davis » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:14 am

cyber_scouter wrote:
Tiburon5 wrote:

you just find it necessary to be an ass on a public forum? Second I guarantee I am smarter right now than you will ever be. Would you like to compare high school grades?

First: You only think he is being an ass because you typed something stupid and he responded appropriately.

Second: You really want to compare high school grades. That is another stupid post, so get ready for more people to be an "ass" to you.

X2
professional redneck.
Gabe1Davis
hunter

Previous

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting