Drain it ALL - Who Cares?!?!?!

A forum dedicated to conservation issues and listings of conservation Orgs

Moderators: NV Guide, Dogman

Drain it ALL - Who Cares?!?!?!

Postby Blueross » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 pm

"Thanks for the photos, and I hope your season is going well. Mike Johnson of NDGFP gave a nice presentation to the AHM Working Group of almost exactly what you showed me in September; stacks of tiles waiting to be installed, ditched wetlands, and incredible expansion of draining efforts. With changes in Farm Bill, it was nothing but doom and gloom."

Sorry no one seems to care, but I guess if they don't care about illegal immigration how could they possible care about draining the last of the prairie! Most of the draining is illegal and completly ignored by the Fedral government who is in charge of stopping the illegal practice.

Organizations with a governmental presence should be ashamed of themselves. The threats of not paying farmers more than three years preventive plant is the main reason so many farmers are illegally draing habitat. See how you woukld like to loose your revenue off of land that you own and is called farmland! Pull the CRP and now tell the farmers even the land to wet to farm is going to be pulled from the program. THESE POLICYS SAY "GOOD BYE DUCK HUNTING
Blueross
hunter

Return to Conservation/Biology