Selling a gun...

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, kydrake

Selling a gun...

Postby chrispbrown271 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 pm

I am considering selling one of the guns I bought a few years ago and never really used, but I have never done it so I wanted some opinions from those that have done it before. I am not going to be doing any shipping, just locally. Do I need to write up a receipt or keep any kind of records on the serial number? Any help you guys can give me I would appreciate it.
Chris
chrispbrown271
hunter

Re: Selling a gun...

Postby BackWater Bandit92 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I have always wrote a receipt
BackWater Bandit92
hunter

Re: Selling a gun...

Postby teddysberna » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 am

I sold one on here last fall, just shipped it out of a gun store because it was easier since our local USPS wouldn't do it for me, but shipping was easy, no paperwork or anything, just shipped it to his FFL and let them do the proper paperwork... I also sold a gun to a gun shop last year that required nothing more than giving them the gun and getting money for it, and that was a handgun
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting