utah poacher!! busted . a real pos

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Re: utah poacher!! busted . a real pos

Postby goodkarmarising » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:36 pm

fukthednr86 wrote:ok so lets set this story strate for on crag lee aka canvas 6 u need to stop running ur mouth and second of all that talk about this poacher is bull he didnt poach any ducks geese or swans THE DNR IS CROOKED he shot a deer out of season yes but it had just ben hit by a car and was paralized and in aganizing pain so he put it down now tell me what avid sportsman with a heart wouldent do that ???? get ur facts strate u lames

Yo..homey, learn how to use spellcheck.
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:52 pm

craig actually shot ducks out of season from what I was told by his friends
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby mdfowlman » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 am

What a pos. I bet he voted for obama.
mdfowlman
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 am

That is ridiculous his licences should be suspended indefinitely.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:That is ridiculous his licences should be suspended indefinitely.

I agree but this will do nothing for a poacher. Clint Calder poached and was killing tons of collared geese on a suspended lisence. They need a huge fine and huge amount of community service on top of that.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:19 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:That is ridiculous his licences should be suspended indefinitely.

I agree but this will do nothing for a poacher. Clint Calder poached and was killing tons of collared geese on a suspended lisence. They need a huge fine and huge amount of community service on top of that.

They should make him stand at the boat ramp during season with a sign like they do to drunk drivers.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:

They should make him stand at the boat ramp during season with a sign like they do to drunk drivers.

Haha, I know that something needs to be redone. Until then, I'd advise everyone to always keep an eye out and report everything. NEVER get mixed up with any of this garbage. A piece of plastic or metal with numbers on it is not worth the price. Now, bands and collars in Utah are almost looked down upon. There's a different vibe now because of what has happened.
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:

Haha, I know that something needs to be redone. Until then, I'd advise everyone to always keep an eye out and report everything. NEVER get mixed up with any of this garbage. A piece of plastic or metal with numbers on it is not worth the price. Now, bands and collars in Utah are almost looked down upon. There's a different vibe now because of what has happened.

Thats too bad. Bands were never ment to be prized trophies just tools for scientific data. I wonder if the number of people reporting them dropped because of this to keep their names from being associated with them.
jaysweet3 wrote:

The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Poacher... Not a waterfowl hunter. I bet his mommy and daddy are SO proud of thier little wildlife thief. What a POS. Clearly you are a horrible hunter. You also suck at poaching, as this is the 3rd time you have been caught. I think it's time for you to take up thumb wrestling. I doubt you could screw THAT up...

On second thought... you probably would suck at that too...

Gunny
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
Gunnysway
hunter

Postby canvas6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Get your facts straight people . I shot one duck out of season call and ask the Dwr they will tell . Drinking was was involved with this situation which shouldn't never be mixed with hunting anyways UN like my old friends witch did a number on em . I have went a head and manned up to this ! If you wanna say something to me in box me . I'll be more then happy to hear what you feel like you need to say to me . Thanks
hold my beer and watch this sh%T
canvas6
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Your wife has been tearing it up this year! Woodies and I think some bands if I remember right.
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby duckslayer74 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:54 pm

canvas6 wrote:Get your facts straight people . I shot one duck out of season call and ask the Dwr they will tell . Drinking was was involved with this situation which shouldn't never be mixed with hunting anyways UN like my old friends witch did a number on em . I have went a head and manned up to this ! If you wanna say something to me in box me . I'll be more then happy to hear what you feel like you need to say to me . Thanks

Hey Craig, glad to see you own up to what you did, I seriously doubt many people in your situation would do the same. :thumbsup: From the sounds of it you must've learned your lesson.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
duckslayer74
hunter

Postby canvas6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah she has I been working my ass off to get her what after them birds . And yeah I have it makes me sick to even think about it . I wish I could go back in time. Lesson learned
hold my beer and watch this sh%T
canvas6
hunter

Previous

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum