how many of you

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

how many of you

Postby Paddydog1 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

how many of you on this forum actually know each other??

I may have seen, met or possibly even hunted with you but I wouldn't know it.
Paddydog1
hunter

Re: how many of you

Postby ajmorell » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:22 pm

I know bluewing77, and have probably run into others of you out hunting but formally just 1 guy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Postby jayclarkie » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:20 pm

i just waltzed in here from the north end of the state, so...the answer is no.
Sorry folks, park's closed...
jayclarkie
hunter

Postby StevenL » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm

I've met Dirt. I bought his poke boat. I've met Duckahlr and his young son. He got my camo artillery net a couple years ago. I talked with Randy Marci a couple four or five times when he worked at Sportsman's whorehouse. I think I talked to AJMorell up at PB a couple times when he was exiting the gate and I was approaching. But that's it for me.
StevenL
hunter

Postby ajmorell » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 am

StevenL wrote:I've met Dirt. I bought his poke boat. I've met Duckahlr and his young son. He got my camo artillery net a couple years ago. I talked with Randy Marci a couple four or five times when he worked at Sportsman's whorehouse. I think I talked to AJMorell up at PB a couple times when he was exiting the gate and I was approaching. But that's it for me.

Maybe, what were you driving? I'm the ****** in the big purple Grand Cherokee :yes:
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Postby duckahlr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 am

StevenL wrote:I've met Dirt. I bought his poke boat. I've met Duckahlr and his young son. He got my camo artillery net a couple years ago. I talked with Randy Marci a couple four or five times when he worked at Sportsman's whorehouse. I think I talked to AJMorell up at PB a couple times when he was exiting the gate and I was approaching. But that's it for me.

And I'll be in touch this off season to work on a few projects with you too.
duckahlr
hunter

Postby StevenL » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:02 pm

ajmorell wrote:

Maybe, what were you driving? I'm the ****** in the big purple Grand Cherokee :yes:

I was driving a red 1987 Toyota 4-Runner. It was stolen last December but it has been recovered and is sitting in an impound lot on south Broadway. I had a look at it yesterday afternoon. The inside looks like a picture from an airplane graveyard, but the windows are intact and the wheels are still on. Insurance company is supposed to have it towed to my mechanic's shop so an adjuster can evaluate damages with the guys who are going to work on it. We'll see.
StevenL
hunter

Postby bluewing77 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 pm

ajmorell wrote:I know bluewing77, and have probably run into others of you out hunting but formally just 1 guy

AJ is a standup guy -- I've enjoyed hunting with him. but if you ever take him to Burritos Feliz in Belen, be sure and put down plastic over the upholstery of the truck if you're gonna eat on the drive home. :yes:

I used to hunt with ghostingrey aka "chops" and Dixie before he hauled ass to Kentucky.

i've met dirt, duckalhr, and KHerbst and a few other nice fellas at the DOA cookout kevin had a few years back. ps - the sabertooth is a very nice call.

and probably a few others.
bluewing77
hunter

Postby duckahlr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

StevenL wrote:
ajmorell wrote:

I was driving a red 1987 Toyota 4-Runner. It was stolen last December but it has been recovered and is sitting in an impound lot on south Broadway. I had a look at it yesterday afternoon. The inside looks like a picture from an airplane graveyard, but the windows are intact and the wheels are still on. Insurance company is supposed to have it towed to my mechanic's shop so an adjuster can evaluate damages with the guys who are going to work on it. We'll see.

Steve, Glad you got it back bud.I'm suprised they didn't take that motor and really suprised it's not in Mexico. I can't wait to put a bullet in one of these crackheads when they go to steal my sh*t. All of the money we spend outside of the U.S. and we can't keep a handle on this crap here.
duckahlr
hunter

Re: Re: how many of you

Postby ajmorell » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 pm

StevenL wrote:
ajmorell wrote:

That sucks, but I'm glad you got it back. I frequent PB if you ever see me out there and want to hunt together let me know

bluewing77 wrote:
ajmorell wrote:I know bluewing77, and have probably run into others of you out hunting but formally just 1 guy

AJ is a standup guy -- I've enjoyed hunting with him. but if you ever take him to Burritos Feliz in Belen, be sure and put down plastic over the upholstery of the truck if you're gonna eat on the drive home. :yes:

Lol, my bad

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Postby cmm » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

I am pretty sure I have seen blanco, and i might now randy now that someone mentioned he worked at sportsmans. Other than that I have probably seen others but wouldn't know who is who
cmm
hunter

Return to New Mexico Duck Hunting