Girls, girls, girls.

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: NorCal Cazadora, LadyK, Outdoor Gal

Re: Girls, girls, girls.

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm

capt1972 wrote:
duckinismyluckin wrote:Sorry, I was a little pissed and my sentences where incoherent ramblings. But telling facts about how mankind, was in the past, (referring to caveman) doesn't make me a bigeot. It also doesn't make me a sexiest, I am not a racist if i said, (African Americans used to work on plantations.) This is a fact African Americans did work on plantations that doesn't make me racist i don't like it or think it was cool or a good idea. As a matter of fact it was a filthy scumbag's idea. Just as i stated that a man's body was built better for hunting. That is a fact. Also what i am saying is the women on here are not your average female hunters. They take it extremely seriously, most femal hunters i know only go out on nice days. They also prioretise other things ahead of hunting. Thats all i am saying. If anything it's a compliment to the female hunters on this chat forum.

I was going to hi-light all the grammatical short comings in this last post but it was easier this way.

No kidding. I thought he had taken a deep breath and was going to show us all how sophisticated he is. That last post really disappoints me. If you want to be taken seriously as a hunter gatherer then learn how to communicate clearly. We need a mental midget smilie.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

jehler wrote:well, if it isn't tyler zent :hi:

Damn you jehler, you beat me to it.
Really so far as this guy goes, ya'll are having a battle of wits with an unarmed man(I use that term loosely, man that is). :hi:
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
QH's Paw
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 pm

How'd I miss this party?
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
WTN10
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Maybe this thread should be moved to the HH for proper discussion. I don't think the women's forum should be polluted by a thread of this caliber! How about it Inda? :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!!!

WTN10 wrote:Mark your calendars, boys. This is the day WTN10 was wrong. The cat above is 100% correct.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby Iowawaterfowlnut » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I know I don't post much, I do read alot, but I have been waiting for you to show up WTN10. I hope Captain dip SH!T still wants to debate. ha HAHa ha.

hey Downinfragglerock anything else to add?
Last edited by Iowawaterfowlnut on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
and we can't forget about Ned and his 18,000 different loads shooting 4 million feet per second with 99% pellet count at 240 yards
yards
Iowawaterfowlnut
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 pm

ByersFarm wrote:No kidding. I thought he had taken a deep breath and was going to show us all how sophisticated he is. That last post really disappoints me. If you want to be taken seriously as a hunter gatherer then learn how to communicate clearly. We need a mental midget smilie.

Best I can do...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Indawoods » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
duckinismyluckin wrote:Sorry, I was a little pissed and my sentences where incoherent ramblings. But telling facts about how mankind, was in the past, (referring to caveman) doesn't make me a bigeot. It also doesn't make me a sexiest, I am not a racist if i said, (African Americans used to work on plantations.) This is a fact African Americans did work on plantations that doesn't make me racist i don't like it or think it was cool or a good idea. As a matter of fact it was a filthy scumbag's idea. Just as i stated that a man's body was built better for hunting. That is a fact. Also what i am saying is the women on here are not your average female hunters. They take it extremely seriously, most femal hunters i know only go out on nice days. They also prioretise other things ahead of hunting. Thats all i am saying. If anything it's a compliment to the female hunters on this chat forum.

someone embed this for me (dang tapatalk)

assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.

-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
Indawoods
hunter

Postby GThomp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Im not sayin im better did i, its a fact man has been hunter provider for 20,000 years. And we are built better for hunting up the grub. No one said u couldn't. And i do think a man's killer instinct is better than womens. Proof how man mass cerial killers that were successful. How many women mass cerial killers.... Im also saying its crappy when women wine about being treated like a kid men are annoyed by whining you know that. U learnt it in the construction gig. YOur a very smart women and i agree with you a hundred percent. It's kinda hard for me to explain. Im sexiest or saying there no spot for a girl in duck blind. Im exstatic women wanna hunt now thats cool. Mabe women in human race now will prove there hunt capacity in this era of mankind mabe you will become like lionesses. WHo know's.

Let me break down what you are saying...

You are conveying the obvious fact that you dropped out of high school failed the GED test three times, and now get on the internet to flame inarticulate BS to other people who don't really care what you have to say. Failing high school and the GED also has made it so you have to work digging ditches, where you clearly have learned all the truth in the world. I am pretty sure that covers it.

You are bringing serial killers into an argument about hunting? You do know they are universally all mentally insane in one very demented way or another. I personally do not want to be compared to that type of person as a hunter. Bragging that they were the best killers either shows total ignorance or a stark problem with the way you process thoughts.
GThomp
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

I can only work with a willing participant. This guy seems to have r-u-n-n-o-f-t.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
WTN10
hunter

Postby alloutwar13 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

"U learnt it in the construction gig."

What did this comment have to do with anything? I'm a carpenter and I can use proper grammar why cant you? I also dont like the fact that for some reason construction workers and women are allegedly non-hunting nitwits.
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote "I would rather get raped by a dude than have that happen to my d^&%"
alloutwar13
hunter

Postby GThomp » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 pm

alloutwar13 wrote:"U learnt it in the construction gig."

What did this comment have to do with anything? I'm a carpenter and I can use proper grammar why cant you? I also dont like the fact that for some reason construction workers and women are allegedly non-hunting nitwits.

I would guess the term "gig" alludes to his lack of involvement with steady employment. Not all construction workers are stupid... Never meant to imply that if this was directed at me.
GThomp
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 pm

PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!

Set those little midgets free!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Girls, girls, girls.

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:00 am

WTN10 wrote:I can only work with a willing participant. This guy seems to have r-u-n-n-o-f-t.

He went back home to mind his pa
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby lilredneckgirl » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 am

Holey Schmollie, I go away for a few days to work on my boat and all hell breaks loose.

LOL, Kinda like life.. my husband excluded of course, But I always have seemed to bring out the morons from the crowd....
YES I HUNT LIKE A GIRL!!!! BooYaaaa
lilredneckgirl
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:11 am

duckinismyluckin wrote:Okay to lil redneck ur so **** good and so technically superior and better than me im a idiot guy and lucky ur on earth so educate me. What are the four different types of shotgun lead. i don't know cause im a idiot please save me.

Hey dude, why did you skip English class from grades 1-4? You could have really used that knowledge and skill later in life.

I know you won't listen to me, but I am going to give you some advice anyway. Then when its time to gut you online, I won't feel bad or have to hold back.

The best thing you can do at this point it to just shut up and sit down. You have painted your self into a corner, there is no graceful way out...and on DHC, when the entire pack turns on you (and we have) your continued existence is in danger. I have seen many a would be smart ass go down in flames when they take the path you are on.

So you might want to think about apologizing for your boorish (that means crude and thoughtless) remarks and run a much lower profile. Better yet, just keep them to yourself.

I know that wont matter to you, but I look at it as my own disclaimer.

I gathered some pictures up so that you could understand the message better. Based on your remarks here, this is how I see you.

WHAT ARE THE 4 DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHOTGUN LEAD? IT DONT MATTER NONE CAUSE ALL WE CARES ABOUT IS TAKING CARES OF OUR WOMAN FOLK

MEN IS JUST NATURALLY BETTER HUNTERS, WE GOTS THE BODY FOR IT

AYE KEEPS MYE WOMAN BACK HOME IN DA CAVE WHERE SHE BELONGS

There you go bud. Have a nice day.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby goodkarmarising » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 am

TomKat wrote:...............There you go bud. Have a nice day.

I thought we were keeping our comments to him reletively short so he could at least TRY to understand them. Hes going to look at your post and run away. "demz two meny werds.." :lol:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 am

I can't help but notice he continues to spell 'sexist' as 'sexiest' and I read it that way too... What a brilliant mind this young fella has
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby wildhorse » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 am

duckinismyluckin wrote:Sorry, I was a little pissed and my sentences where incoherent ramblings.

Dear grammersnotyerforte,

I can totally relate. My sentence structure and use of adjectives goes completely out the window when I'm pissed...you know being a girl and all.

The rest of you guys stop it! I'm laughing so hard I hurt!!
wildhorse
hunter

Girls, girls, girls.

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm

TK, you knocked it out of the park my man!
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby TomKat » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Surprisingly, he may have actually listened to me.
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby duckinismyluckin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 pm

This forum is intresting. We have people from all over in this GiG. Tennessee,Kentucky,Louisanna,Kanasas,Nebraska. HA HA HA. This is very funny i am talking to you about Cavemen. HA HA HA. RIght! Then, in those times cavemen were out killing brontasaurus for dinner. Women running from Tyranosaurus Rex. The kids were riding on a Wooly Mastadon, and kids had a pet Sabre Toothed Cat. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Thats why women were equal all that running from Tyranosaurus Rex. Let me guess, and all your past relatives lived next to the Rubbles and Flinstones. HA HA HA HA the south and heartland. thats okay you can all say what you want really it just washes off. It's okay its not your fault.
duckinismyluckin
hunter

Postby alloutwar13 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:51 pm

:lol: :lol: See kids drugs are bad mmmkay.
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote "I would rather get raped by a dude than have that happen to my d^&%"
alloutwar13
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:01 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:This forum is intresting. We have people from all over in this GiG. Tennessee,Kentucky,Louisanna,Kanasas,Nebraska. HA HA HA. This is very funny i am talking to you about Cavemen. HA HA HA. RIght! Then, in those times cavemen were out killing brontasaurus for dinner. Women running from Tyranosaurus Rex. The kids were riding on a Wooly Mastadon, and kids had a pet Sabre Toothed Cat. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Thats why women were equal all that running from Tyranosaurus Rex. Let me guess, and all your past relatives lived next to the Rubbles and Flinstones. HA HA HA HA the south and heartland. thats okay you can all say what you want really it just washes off. It's okay its not your fault.
alloutwar13 wrote::lol: :lol: See kids drugs are bad mmmkay.

Its that and yankees put sugar in their cornbread..... makes them do some pretty crazy stuff.....

Duckin are you making fun of those southern and western states or are you just that stupid...... O wait, you are........

(for an "official" record, i am calling you stupid duckin)
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby TNAL45 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:This forum is intresting. We have people from all over in this GiG. Tennessee,Kentucky,Louisanna,Kanasas,Nebraska. HA HA HA. This is very funny i am talking to you about Cavemen. HA HA HA. RIght! Then, in those times cavemen were out killing brontasaurus for dinner. Women running from Tyranosaurus Rex. The kids were riding on a Wooly Mastadon, and kids had a pet Sabre Toothed Cat. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Thats why women were equal all that running from Tyranosaurus Rex. Let me guess, and all your past relatives lived next to the Rubbles and Flinstones. HA HA HA HA the south and heartland. thats okay you can all say what you want really it just washes off. It's okay its not your fault.

You have the audacity to make fun of the entire south when you can't form one grammatically correct sentence?

I bet you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
TNAL45
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Outdoors Women Forum