Girls, girls, girls.

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: NorCal Cazadora, LadyK, Outdoor Gal

Re: Girls, girls, girls.

Postby okduckdude » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:08 pm

TNAL45 wrote:
duckinismyluckin wrote:This forum is intresting. We have people from all over in this GiG. Tennessee,Kentucky,Louisanna,Kanasas,Nebraska. HA HA HA. This is very funny i am talking to you about Cavemen. HA HA HA. RIght! Then, in those times cavemen were out killing brontasaurus for dinner. Women running from Tyranosaurus Rex. The kids were riding on a Wooly Mastadon, and kids had a pet Sabre Toothed Cat. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Thats why women were equal all that running from Tyranosaurus Rex. Let me guess, and all your past relatives lived next to the Rubbles and Flinstones. HA HA HA HA the south and heartland. thats okay you can all say what you want really it just washes off. It's okay its not your fault.

You have the audacity to make fun of the entire south when you can't form one grammatically correct sentence?

I bet you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.

Be careful TN, I don't think his vocabulary is extensive enough to know what audacity means............

Hey duckin, how much did Geico pay you for your commercials, since your a caveman..... Or how much did they pay you to be a caveman consultant? Since your so much of an expert......
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby duckinismyluckin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Hey all of you in this disscusion. What does a good cosmetic dentist cost. HA HA HA HA
duckinismyluckin
hunter

Postby duckinismyluckin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm

OHHHHH i think i'm gonna cry. I also think its funny that you all think your smart just because you use spell check and grammar check its **** commical. When all of you are lucky to be able to spell your own names on your own. HA HA HA HA HA :smile:
duckinismyluckin
hunter

Postby alloutwar13 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:22 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Hey all of you in this disscusion. What does a good cosmetic dentist cost. HA HA HA HA

really...................
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote "I would rather get raped by a dude than have that happen to my d^&%"
alloutwar13
hunter

Postby TNAL45 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Hey all of you in this disscusion. What does a good cosmetic dentist cost. HA HA HA HA

Not nearly as much as it would cost for you to get a brain transplant. HA HA HA HA :fingerhead:
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
TNAL45
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Duckin, I think it is time to take off the tin foil hat... the aliens will not be interested in your brain. Ray Charles can see that. As for your simple minded remarks about women, do us all a favor and go have a warm glass of drano. The next time you feel the need to talk, raise your hand and ask permission. I will call on you and have you tell me what you plan on conveying to the world. If it makes sense and is a legitimate complete thought, I may allow it. Until then, you will sit down when you pee. Wipe back to front as well.
Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby TNAL45 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote: grammar check :

Dafuck is grammar check? :huh:
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
TNAL45
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

TNAL45 wrote:

F7 :yes: The newer versions of MS Office will check for usual grammar usage errors like run on sentences and such.
Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby duckinismyluckin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Grammar check is on microsoft processor. For document processing. Mabe you need new software.
duckinismyluckin
hunter

Postby okduckdude » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:36 pm

You would need one if you were saying half the crap your talking to these young ladies on this forum.......
Arise, Kill, and Eat. Acts 10:13

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philp. 4:13

I apologize to those I have yet to offend. Wait just a little longer and I will get around to you too!!
okduckdude
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Grammar check is on microsoft processor. For document processing. Mabe you need new software.

Maybe you need to use it if you have it.... just sayin'...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby TNAL45 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

lumpy2181 wrote:
TNAL45 wrote:

F7 :yes: The newer versions of MS Office will check for usual grammar usage errors like run on sentences and such.

Did this **** retard really know something I didn't?

Excuse me gents, I've had a good run, but it's time to go suck start a .45.

Now I really think less of him for knowing what it is and not using it. I guess some of us are just old-fashioned.
TNAL45
hunter

Postby TNAL45 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Grammar check is on microsoft processor. For document processing. Mabe you need new software.

My grammar is impeccable (most of the time). You really think I'm going to take the time to type crap into word processor and cut and paste it here?

I'm relieved he didn't actually know something I didn't. I guess I can let myself live now. :lol3:
TNAL45
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 pm

TNAL45, no need to taste test the ammo. I work in an office on computer's all day long. That is the only reason I know it. You form complete thoughts and are a contributing member of society... you can stay. Duckin needs to taste the .45 IMHO. Matter of fact, Duckin, make sure you have a helmet on when you do... I don't want ya screwing that up too...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby TNAL45 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:44 pm

lumpy2181 wrote:TNAL45, no need to taste test the ammo. I work in an office on computer's all day long. That is the only reason I know it. You form complete thoughts and are a contributing member of society... you can stay. Duckin needs to taste the .45 IMHO. Matter of fact, Duckin, make sure you have a helmet on when you do... I don't want ya screwing that up too...

I thought you meant MS office would grammar check typing in a web browser too. Upon further reflection, it seems this was not the case. I'm somewhat relieved. :lol3:
TNAL45
hunter

Postby duckinismyluckin » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Lumpy GRAMMAR . ? ! ; : ' " and word placement not SPELL CHECK mabe=did you mean MAYBE RETARD
duckinismyluckin
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

duckinismyluckin wrote:Lumpy GRAMMAR . ? ! ; : ' " and word placement not SPELL CHECK mabe=did you mean MAYBE RETARD

If you looked CLOSELY you would see that I quoted YOUR spelling of MABE... and yes, the new version of MS Office completes a grammar and spelling check when you hit the shortcut key (F7). As for calling me a retard for quoting your mispelling... I have no comeback. I do not like getting in to a battle of wits with an unarmed individual. Have a nice day and make sure you wear your helmet. :fingerhead:

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby Outdoor Gal » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Holy cow! This place has been busy. Figures I can't get online for a few days, and it gets crazy in here. :no: I'm going to lock this one, it looks like every one has had there fun, and I'll be the kill-joy now. :tongue:
2009 Season Totals
2 - Baby boys

"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
Outdoor Gal
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Outdoors Women Forum