Any Snows In MO boot Hill area?

Regional reports on the migration of Snow and Blue geese.

FOR MIGRATION REPORTS ONLY

Any Snows In MO boot Hill area?

Postby ole Timer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am

This will be my third year of snow goose hunting, First year I went to the central part of Mo and the second year I went to the mound city area,
Didn’t do too bad at both place’s, This year I’m going to the boot hill area and give it a try, the second week of Feb. It’s the only time that I can get off work this season.

I know with this strange weather were having its going to be a hit or miss deal. Sounds like there all strung out up and down the flyway. Our waterfowl season here in central Ky was
A bad one as I guess it was for everyone. Unless you happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Any reports for the area? Or ideas on what anyone might think will happen. Thanks for any info.
ole Timer
hunter

Re: Any Snows In MO boot Hill area?

Postby ole Timer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 am

Thanks 3cypress for the reply

I knew at one time squaw was loading up and then a front pushed them down some where, And your right with this yoyo weather they might head back north fast , Hopefully they will hang around for a few more weeks.

This snow goose hunting gets in your blood , wish I had more of them moving through my part of the state to be able to chase them more.

Thanks again 3cypress for the info, Good luck this year.
ole Timer
hunter

Postby kdog » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 pm

BWAAHHHHHH LMAIFYO ....They's got the snow s...oh wait just had a couple flocks going over st louis .....they have left the bootheel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
walmart sucks the life out of your town

POUND SALT /SAND ...Whatever it is
kdog
hunter

Postby 495hp » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Squaw Creek reported 250,000 today. Spread out all the way up and down Mo and south. Normally don't put spread out till feb 15 here in north mo. Deployment planned for opener this year.
495hp
hunter

Return to Snow Goose Migration Reporting Forum