Favorite Shotgun Maker?

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Re: Favorite Shotgun Maker?

Postby jack lowe » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 pm

:lol: :lol: No its not that gas operated guns freeze when it gets cold, its gas guns get dirtier faster than interia driven guns. Which means they have a better chance of jamming over interia. You can sit here and hate on Benelli all you want but there a very quality made gun that is one of the most if not the most reliable semi-auto on the market. You must be one of those people that hate on them because you cant afford one. :grooving: :fingerpt:

If you cant already tell my vote goes to Benelli.[/quote]
Amen brother i have never heard anyone who has owned a benelli complain about the gun ever. I love it when people can't afford a product and then are so diluted they feel the need to bad talk the product. Nice try duuck ya jack wagon[/quote]

this guy has got it all figuerd put :evilbanana:
Fresh prince of the bayou[/quote]jehler
mox wrote:If you say the water is too cold... then you sir, are a puss
"a lanyard and a few empy shells dont make you a duck hunter" - the duck commander
jack lowe
hunter

Postby jack lowe » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:08 pm

"out" sorry
Fresh prince of the bayou[/quote]jehler
mox wrote:If you say the water is too cold... then you sir, are a puss
"a lanyard and a few empy shells dont make you a duck hunter" - the duck commander
jack lowe
hunter

Postby ducks385 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 pm

i use a mossberg but i want a benelli super nova my dad has one i am getting it when he gets the benelli vinci
If it flies it dies,If it hops it drops
ducks385
hunter

Postby ducktail455 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

All about Winchester. Know for there shotgun the model 12 also know as the best pump action in the world. Also used as a trench gun in ww1 and ww2. Just quoting Wikipedia
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
ducktail455
hunter

Postby labtrainerJr » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 pm

mine is a remigton they shoot great i have a 20 ga. 870 pump heck your shoulder doesn't kill you when you shoot it :yes:
"You got'em Pilgrim....You Nailed 'em Clean", Grizz from Jeremiah Johnson.
labtrainerJr
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 pm

ducktail455 wrote:All about Winchester. Know for there shotgun the model 12 also know as the best pump action in the world. Also used as a trench gun in ww1 and ww2. Just quoting Wikipedia
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I love Model 12s and have had bunches. The rough part is finding a heavy duck with anything but a full choke. If you shoot 2 3/4" shells no problem finding a modified. Shoot one regularly.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby carolinaduckclub » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Mine used too be Remington, but now i'm a Benelli guy hands down. I am probably going to get a Benelli Super Nova Max-4. Don't get me wrong the Remington 870 is still always going to be a good gun.
carolinaduckclub
hunter

Previous

Return to Youth