For those with military experience to hang out.
Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR
Recieved mine in early march. Awesome call with awesome sound, definitely a meat call for the coming season. Pictures to follow. Thanks again Tlegere!
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm
Thank you for the compliment Dog Tired. I have finished and shipped out calls to a Wounded Warrior benefit in California. A couple of benefits had some deadlines so they kind of jumped ahead in line. I will keep you informed but I have promised myself I would have all of the calls shipped out before September.
"No I don't have to arrest you, I choose to."
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:24 am
- Location: Murphysboro, Illinoi
Those calls look damn good!!!
- They sound damn good too, I promise to get a few pics of some birds with the call this season! Looks like the "possible" deployment I had coming down the hopper may get canked, so I may just as well be home for the 2012-2013 season!!!
Why? One inquires why? Because, AMERICA !!
- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm
- Location: Apple Valley, CA
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:13 am
- Location: Fort Polk, LA
tlegere104. The calls look amazing, and from reading the posts it seems they sound great as well. I am curious of you are still making them?
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm
Good luck getting a reply from nearly a year ago.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 3676
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:52 am
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
Wow! That's awesome! Hopefully you'll start this back up! haha
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 am
- Location: Harrisonville, MO
Return to Military Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest