aircooled outboard package for sale

This forum is where New Mexico duck hunting is discussed. Read others posts and share your thoughts here.

Moderators: quackadikt, randy marci, ghostingrey

aircooled outboard package for sale

Postby randy marci » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

i am looking to sell a Gamefisher 1.2hp aircooled outboard. this thing is great. runs like a champ and can run in inches of water due to the fact that it needs no water for cooloing. exhaust goes down into the water to make it a little quieter. this thing went all over the place last season and never let me down. would be perfect on like a little flat backed canoe or.......as a package deal. along with the outboard, I have a Carstens Mallard for possible sale. used it alot last season also with my buddies motor mount for his canoe. was gonna put together a quickie, more permanent, motor mount out of 2x4's and carriage bolts, but just didn't need to do it. therefore, the carstens doesn't come with a motor mount, but it wouldn't take much to fab one up real quick like if you are so inclined. these can be picked up in rio rancho or meet somewhere convenient for both of us. here's the breakdown of what i want outta this stuff. got a little something else i am picking up for next year :wink:

outboard by itself- $200
carstens mallard by itself- $450

together as a package deal- $550

here are some pics

website for Carstens to see a full pic of the mallard

http://carstensindustries.com/mallard.html
this is where all the cool kids put how many ducks they kill
randy marci
State Moderator

Re: aircooled outboard package for sale

Postby randy marci » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 pm

both items are sold.