Womens Waterfowl Clothing

A place for women who love the outdoors to meet and discuss things important from her prespective.

Moderators: Outdoor Gal, LadyK, NorCal Cazadora

Womens Waterfowl Clothing

Postby lauralu16 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Ok Ladies, I've got a Drake ladies MST Equader 1/4 zip jacket that I have worn ONCE size large in Old School Camo that I would like to sell, and also have a matching pair of MST bonded fleece wader pants that go with them. Again I have worn both ONCE. I love the jacket and pants but would much rather have the full zip jacket instead of the 1/4 zip. Both items are in PERFECT condition I have worn them hunting once! Really regret taking the tags off both. I both both the jacket for 89.00 as well as the pants for 89.00 on the Drake website, which on their website have recently went up to 90.00 and 100.00. I am willing to sell both for $120 or the jacket for $70 and pants for $75. I have posted these items on the Free classifieds section but thought this forum may be beneficial for all of the hunting ladies like myself! If interested in seeing pictures or more info please send a PM or text 704-798-7107!
Best Regards & Happy Hunting
"Any woman who does not thoroughly enjoy tramping across the country on a clear, frosty morning with a good gun and a pair of dogs does not know how to enjoy life." ~ Annie Oakley
lauralu16
hunter

Return to Outdoors Women Forum