any new birds?

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: k9horseluvr, Duck Runner, gotduck68415

any new birds?

Postby hunting with the 870 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:31 am

I was just wondering if anyone has seen new ducks. We have not been seeing many ducks, but alot of geese.
If it flies, it dies!
hunting with the 870
hunter

Postby DuckPlayer » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:42 pm

been seeing lots of big fat mallards and a lot of greenwings around West of you, lots of geese moving in to so throw out some floater cans it'll also help bring in those big mallards. Get out real early cause when they get to the feilds to eat they are staying to well after dark. Also seen in the last 3 days cinnamon teal, wood ducks, light and dark geese, too late now but some pintails and a couple canvasbacks. Marshes around here been pretty empty (of hunters) with everyone concentrating on deer and pheasants :smile: . Head over and go south of Sutton lots of birds! If you want some exact locations E-mail me.
Some days you do everything right and don,t bag a thing , Some days you do everything wrong and still get LUCKY !!!
DuckPlayer
Pro Hunter

Postby Keith S. » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:15 pm

I've been hearing that the west part of the state has been doing pretty good, might have to make a road trip. Nothing new in northeast Ne. :thumbsdown:
Keith S.
hunter

divers

Postby cinnamonteal7 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:47 pm

in eastern nebraska we shot a lot of divers
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
cinnamonteal7
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting