A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.
looking to buy 4000 acers or more for duck hunting
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:26 pm
- Location: south west louisiana
Could you be a bit more specific? Where are you looking to buy this? Along a river or in the pothole region? Little more info would be useful.
Why cant it be Waterfowl season all year long?!!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm
- Location: South Central, NE
You gonna buy it for yourself?
"When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree
For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be..."
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:44 pm
Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests