Turkey hunting/guide

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Moderator: dukhnter7

Turkey hunting/guide

Postby quiksilvern7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has any experience with www.BeausOutdoors.com? I am thinking about doing a turkey hunt with them. If someone has I would like to know about their experience, If you have any other recommendations for guides for turkey please let me know. I am an out of state grad student and if anyone has any other information on free roam areas to go to it would be much appreciated or know of anyone that is allowing access hunts. I live in Denver close to I225 so most trips would have to be a one day drive unless I can camp, thank you for your help!
quiksilvern7
hunter

Re: Turkey hunting/guide

Postby quiksilvern7 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Ill be up near Spinney res. /western part of pikes NF this weekend trying to hunt turkeys, anyone have any tips or info for a beginner in these areas? any help would be appreciated!
quiksilvern7
hunter

Re: Turkey hunting/guide

Postby shootable Goose » Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Walk around till you see tracks, stick the decoy in the tracks, start calling :thumbsup:
Bill Herian wrote:I would rather decoy ducks, but geese, geese are another story. Jump shooting geese is like playing dodgeball with fat kids. And I love dodgeball.
shootable Goose
hunter

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting