you wanted some scenery

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

you wanted some scenery

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed May 10, 2006 6:53 pm

Here is one of my favorite pictures. It is a popular place to hunt and is only good for a short period. I went out this day because I could go in to work late and it was close. 2 teal was all I shot but the sun rise was great. This is the mountain to the west with the sun shining on it.

Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Wed May 10, 2006 7:07 pm

Im drooling thats an awsome pic. Teal season is already open for you guys though? Is that public land?
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby LIGHT12 » Wed May 10, 2006 7:25 pm

Sorry GB it was last december. Our season opens around the 3rd week of october in our northern mountain zone. The rest of the state opens up Around Dec 1. and runs to the end of January.

Its to dang hot right now for duck hunting. the only thing the weather is good for is floating in the pool with a Corona.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Wed May 10, 2006 10:37 pm

nice scenery sorry i just don't have time to go and take some of my own...But hey is that on a river or what?
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu May 11, 2006 9:51 am

yah, its on a river. I ain't posting where enough people go there the way it is. Lets just say it popular. And if I was on the wrong forum I would be getting my but chewed for posting that picture.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby arizonaduckhunter13 » Thu May 11, 2006 8:26 pm

:toofunny: ...ya i bet i know what river that is...nice i took a few teal last season off the river...even downed a freakin goose but didn't find him
I'll call you my hunting partner when you jump into freezing water to get my ducks
arizonaduckhunter13
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting