Cinnamons for sharpies

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Cinnamons for sharpies

Postby glass eye » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I shoot plenty of cinnamon teal in great color in late January. I'd like to hunt some sharptail grouse and/or prarie chickens.
Attachments
Cinnamons.jpg
(57.5 KiB) Downloaded 3074 times
glass eye
hunter

Re: Cinnamons for sharpies

Postby divers demise » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

I shoot between ten and thirty sharpies a year here in Idaho I would love to do a trade we get alot of huns and sage grouse also. Let me know what ya think
divers demise
hunter

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:15 pm

If you have any desire to experience Tangier Island (center of Chesapeake) or the Shenandoah valley (5 geese/day through Feb), just shout. If you ever end up in DC for business, perhaps. Cinnamons are at the very top of my wish list, might try to drive down from Palm Springs if it's not too far?
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter

Postby glass eye » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote: Cinnamons are at the very top of my wish list, might try to drive down from Palm Springs if it's not too far?

I'm just an hour from Palm Springs. Come on over.
I'd rather shoot some Black Ducks back east.
glass eye
hunter

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

We shoot a handful of blacks every year, but nothing consistent. Only get 1/day, too. I have an open invite to housing in Palm Springs that I plan on taking advantage of in January of 2014. If you find yourself in VA this coming season, just shout. If not, I'll touch base next summer. Thanks.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter

Postby glass eye » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Tangier Island Slacker wrote:We shoot a handful of blacks every year, but nothing consistent. Only get 1/day, too. I have an open invite to housing in Palm Springs that I plan on taking advantage of in January of 2014. If you find yourself in VA this coming season, just shout. If not, I'll touch base next summer. Thanks.

If you're coming this January to Palm Springs plan on shooting some cinnamons with me, even if I don't make it to VA.
glass eye
hunter

Postby captdean1 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm

A cinnamon is at the top of my bucket list,If you would be interested I am a galveston bay fishing guide and can offer duck or goose hunts around baycity tx
captdean1
Newb

Postby glass eye » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:51 pm

@ captdean.....Do you shoot tree ducks ?
glass eye
hunter

Postby captdean1 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 pm

some years are better than others but usually a few around ill know more on the numbers next week,I feel real sure I could get you on some but probably would need to be early in the season as there are more still here
captdean1
Newb

Postby captdean1 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 am

looking very good,a lot around bay city and baytown area
captdean1
Newb

Postby PSUbuzz » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 pm

I shoot a black duck almost every time I go out on the river in MD. I only live about 20 minutes from a hot black duck spot, and cinnamons are definitely at the top of my bucket list of ducks. If you ever are interested in trading blacks for cinnamons I would do that any day. Like someone said earlier though, its only 1 black duck per day limit here...
does having multiple screen names on a forum and having a conversation with yourself make you an extra special rock star hunter?
PSUbuzz
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum