SO? wheres everyone from?

Learn and share Illinois river duck hunting with other duck hunters. Have fun and tell your best hunting jokes about Illinois.

Moderators: lostpup, MM, SPatrick, Illinois-Ducker, huntall6

SO? wheres everyone from?

Postby duckhntr82 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:36 pm

So i see alot of people are viewing these posts.......wheres everyone from here? how are you doing this season so for?

Its been slow over here around will county. Alot of geese but not much of dem quacks flyen... i hope this cold weather moves them around.
Scott Juda
duckhntr82
hunter

Postby HappyHawk » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:30 am

Lake County IL, Lindenhurst/Lake Villa to be exact. Do most of my hunting on the Chain O' Lakes.

Hunting has been very SLOW here. Mostly local ducks with a few divers mixed in here and there. Geese are in the fields and local ponds...they have gotten smart and stopped flying around the big water where most of the blinds are located.

Hope they show up soon!

Good luck and happy hunting to all!
HappyHawk
hunter

Postby Lester Scaup » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:41 am

I'm neighbor of yours from Lockport. Been heading to Indiana and Lake Michigan with very little success.
Lester Scaup
Newb

Postby duckhntr82 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:58 pm

You would think out of 32 views on the IL fourm.... you would get more then 2 poeple to say where they are from....

well im gona try to get out tomarrow morning......hope its not pouring out but oh well.....would be nice to shoot a few then go work for a few hours..instead of just working.
Scott Juda
duckhntr82
hunter

Postby duckaholic_16p » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:45 pm

Hey guys. Im from macomb and hunt SW of town. We dont kill alot of birds but its all i got so we make do.. Seems like when everyone else isnt killing any we are and when everyone else is killing birds we dont. we've killed clsoe to 45 ducks and 7 geese. only 12 mallards.
duckaholic_16p
hunter

Postby Illinois-Ducker » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:23 pm

i am from fairbury il.... Most of you prolly have no idea where that is at, but its about 30 min away from bloomington normal, which is where im living now to go to school.. I get out as much as i can. Sat. after i was done deer hunting,(i shot a 7 pointer at 6.55 am friday) i went goose hunting and shot a goose that had a 68 inch wing spand... it took 6 shots and a trip to the field across the street to finally bring it down....
Illinois-Ducker
State Moderator

Return to Illinois Duck Hunting