Saints

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Saints

Postby Coleman24 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:52 am

What is everyone's thought on the saints bounty program?
Coleman24
hunter

Re: Saints

Postby Bill Herian » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

I don't think we really have to argue the merit of bounty culture in the NFL. Its classless and cheap and thats about it.

Now, as it pertains to the Saints,

How could they be stupid enough to leave the kind of documentation they did for the leauge to find? If your going to do something that shady, at least keep it under the table. I was surprised by the penalties. I didn't think they would get away clean but the leauge definatley made some heads roll. I didn't read too far into it but the recurring question I posed was why on earth would they keep the kind of records they did. It's like shooting someone and hiding the gun in your house.
Bill Herian
hunter

Saints

Postby bayouboy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Bill Herian wrote:I don't think we really have to argue the merit of bounty culture in the NFL. Its classless and cheap and thats about it.

Now, as it pertains to the Saints,

How could they be stupid enough to leave the kind of documentation they did for the leauge to find? If your going to do something that shady, at least keep it under the table. I was surprised by the penalties. I didn't think they would get away clean but the leauge definatley made some heads roll. I didn't read too far into it but the recurring question I posed was why on earth would they keep the kind of records they did. It's like shooting someone and hiding the gun in your house.

Can you enlighten me on the "records", bill?
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
bayouboy
hunter

Postby Tbaggie » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 pm

now that the players are back (for the moment anyway), its time to get sean peyton back. which after watching today's game should be priority #2 after finding some defense and offensive line.
Hit em with a Tbag
Tbaggie
hunter

Postby aclumpkin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:59 am

Tbaggie wrote:now that the players are back (for the moment anyway), its time to get sean peyton back. which after watching today's game should be priority #2 after finding some defense and offensive line.

x2. I am not a Saint's fan but I did watch the game. I totally agree about the OL comment. I don't think I have seen Brees that pressured / rattled in many years. I think it showed in some of his rushed throws and that one way overthrown INT.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.
aclumpkin
hunter

Return to Sports