military in southern Mississippi

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Moderator: Cephous

military in southern Mississippi

Postby berniebiz » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Well guys I will be down in Biloxi, Ms starting in August running through December. I am in the Air Force and will be attending Air Traffic Control school. I have never hunted that far south and I will be far from my comfy home area of NW Oklahoma. I was just wondering if there would be anyone willing to let me tag along on a few hunts. I have a truck and would be willing to drive. I also have plenty of dekes and I can attempt to blow a call.....lol Just want to get out on the weekends when Im not studying.
Thanks guys.
berniebiz
hunter

Re: military in southern Mississippi

Postby knedep » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 am

My son is in the Air Force too! He is in Tech school at Goodfellow AFB. I would welcome you to hunt with me while in Ms. We hunt north near Parchman and Crowder.
I can be reached at knedep@gmail.com , shoot me a note later in the year. Good Luck in school and thanks for serving :thumbsup:
knedep
hunter

Postby feetinthewater18 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:26 pm

berniebiz wrote:Well guys I will be down in Biloxi, Ms starting in August running through December. I am in the Air Force and will be attending Air Traffic Control school. I have never hunted that far south and I will be far from my comfy home area of NW Oklahoma. I was just wondering if there would be anyone willing to let me tag along on a few hunts. I have a truck and would be willing to drive. I also have plenty of dekes and I can attempt to blow a call.....lol Just want to get out on the weekends when Im not studying.
Thanks guys.

well im sure you are in basic right about now. hope you have your reporting statement down!! i just got to keesler a few weeks ago ATC is a hard course you should be alright though. send me a PM as soon as you can i need to find some spots too hopefully we can work something out. you cant have your shotgun on base though so id make friends with someone off base that you can definitely trust and have them hold on to it if you can. :thumbsup:
feetinthewater18
hunter

Postby berniebiz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

LOL Ive been in for 6 years now. Basic is now but a distant memory. Im down here now and they put me off base. Thank goodness because I brought my Maxus, glock, and 10/22. Anyways hopefully I can meet up with a few of you all and get in a few Southern Miss hunts.
berniebiz
hunter

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting