Natural Camo Face Paint

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67

Natural Camo Face Paint

Postby Natural Camo Face Paint » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 am

Seeing that this is a Forum on hunting gear I want to let anyone with questions ask about our product.
In a nut shell we are an all natural chemically scent free roll on face paint. We are not made with greases or waxes which clog your pores that irritate your skin and make you sweat. This is why you feel you have some mask on your face your skin needs to breaths naturally which offers cooling. The other part is the removing of the product as ours is yet sweat free it still adheres to your skin and can easily be removed with a rag and water. The other products out their require soap and water to remove which is not readily available in field not to mention you smell like a daisy after you clean up to go back out. Ours is an American made product that cant be said about the others which are made in china and just just packaged differently,even our men and women in the military are issued it goes back to WW2. I encourage you to read the ingredients on their packaging then ask your self is this really what I want on my face and in my system.
We sell kits or individual vials each vial should give you 9 to 10 full face coverages so essentially a three vial kit should last turkey, duck and deer season depending on how much you hunt. We are trying to give a better alternative to whats out their so if interested write me back.

My daughter did a video on u tube hope this helps understand us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-gE5tI ... AAAAAAAEAA
Sven Fleischaker
32675 hill ave
Redwing Mn 55066
651-380-2058
Natural Camo Face Paint
hunter

Re: Natural Camo Face Paint

Postby sprigs4days » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 am

how would i go about ordering some of this?
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby apg36820 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 am

Do you have a website or a company name or anything. Right now i use the duck commander blakc face paint and i am looking for something better.
apg36820
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 am

How does this compare to carbo-mask?
"Give me liberty or give me death"
buckmeister
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:14 am

Video did not work? Do you have a web site or a company name?
buckmeister
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

Think you're gonna find the owners here would like you to sponsor if you wish to advertise. That's what all these banners and stuff are about. Doubt many forums are different.
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby aunt betty » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 am

He's working on becoming a sponsor. It'll be fine.
Sounds like he has a good product as well.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 am

aunt betty wrote:He's working on becoming a sponsor. It'll be fine.
Sounds like he has a good product as well.

You seem to be 'in the know'.
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby aclumpkin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 am

Natural Camo Face Paint wrote: My daughter did a video on u tube hope this helps understand us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-gE5tI ... AAAAAAAEAA

I think he just didn't use the URL tags when linking this. I would be interested to try the face paint... but of course it depends on price and how well it works.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.
aclumpkin
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I saw a you tube demo off the "Natural Camo". It was not the video the daughter did but one where a guy did one side of his face with cama pack and one side with "Natural camo". It looks like it might even apply better than Carbo Mask which is excellent. Based on the video I would like to try some. I wear face paint when I bow hunt and duck hunt.
buckmeister
hunter

Postby getemducks » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Think I found the one he tried to link to.
Mini Goose Decoys - Inventor
"Gets the Longnecks closer"

Foamy Log Blind@ Prostaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a LOG!"

I wish I knew half as much, and shot half as many birds as the guys on DHC claim they do...
getemducks
hunter

Postby aclumpkin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 pm

getemducks wrote:Think I found the one he tried to link to.

Pretty good video. Still enough to make me want to try it. Thanks for finding the video.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
aclumpkin
hunter

Postby cONG » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:50 pm

I like a face mask, but It might be worth a try
cONG
hunter

Postby Natural Camo Face Paint » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 am

Sorry folks I did not get anything sent to my mailbox but ended up in spam you may visit the website naturalcamo.com for ordering and yes we are becoming sponsors. We are working with Nick and getting our logo loaded.Any questions you can visit FB see what others are saying search Natural Camo
Sven Fleischaker
32675 hill ave
Redwing Mn 55066
651-380-2058
Natural Camo Face Paint
hunter

Postby buckmeister » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 am

I am going to order the brown. I just like to take some of the shine off my face.
buckmeister
hunter

Postby CutEm214 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am

Looks pretty cool, I'm in for a vial or two of the black. What's the consistency like? I prefer to put some solid streaks of paint on and then spread with my hands when I apply face paint. Also, once applied, does it rub off on your clothes easily? If it does, how easy is it to wash out of clothing? Sorry for the 20 questions, these are the things that have kept me away from face paint for ages and I hate face masks.
CutEm214
hunter

Postby POKER1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 pm

I bought the kit and used it all last season. Rolls on smoothly and seems dries to the touch. Stays on very well even when it warms up and sweating. Very easy to wipe off with just a damp cloth after hunting. Comes off completely with no greasy residue. Wife even used it and insisted on her own after the first try. She has always hated a mask. I highly recomend it if you paint. Did I mention clean up is easy. :biggrin: No more scarring the other patrons when we stop for breakfast after the hunt. I will go with just black or brown when I order more though instead of the 3 color kit. Kit is nice with carry bag and mirror.
POKER1
hunter

Postby CutEm214 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm

POKER - Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to trying it out after giving the CamoFX a shot this past season with zero satisfaction. Only 6 1/2 months to go..... :violin:
CutEm214
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 am

CutEm214 wrote:Looks pretty cool, I'm in for a vial or two of the black. What's the consistency like? I prefer to put some solid streaks of paint on and then spread with my hands when I apply face paint. Also, once applied, does it rub off on your clothes easily? If it does, how easy is it to wash out of clothing? Sorry for the 20 questions, these are the things that have kept me away from face paint for ages and I hate face masks.

These are good questions. Hopefully we can get some answers here...
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby aclumpkin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 am

POKER1 wrote:I bought the kit and used it all last season. Rolls on smoothly and seems dries to the touch. Stays on very well even when it warms up and sweating. Very easy to wipe off with just a damp cloth after hunting. Comes off completely with no greasy residue. Wife even used it and insisted on her own after the first try. She has always hated a mask. I highly recomend it if you paint. Did I mention clean up is easy. :biggrin: No more scarring the other patrons when we stop for breakfast after the hunt. I will go with just black or brown when I order more though instead of the 3 color kit. Kit is nice with carry bag and mirror.

Thanks for the info. Here in NC we definitely get some warmer hunting days so it is really nice to hear from someone who has tried it.

One question I have though is how long does each paint tube last? I guess roughly how many hunts?
aclumpkin
hunter

Postby POKER1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

aclumpkin wrote:
POKER1 wrote:I bought the kit and used it all last season. Rolls on smoothly and seems dries to the touch. Stays on very well even when it warms up and sweating. Very easy to wipe off with just a damp cloth after hunting. Comes off completely with no greasy residue. Wife even used it and insisted on her own after the first try. She has always hated a mask. I highly recomend it if you paint. Did I mention clean up is easy. :biggrin: No more scarring the other patrons when we stop for breakfast after the hunt. I will go with just black or brown when I order more though instead of the 3 color kit. Kit is nice with carry bag and mirror.

Thanks for the info. Here in NC we definitely get some warmer hunting days so it is really nice to hear from someone who has tried it.

One question I have though is how long does each paint tube last? I guess roughly how many hunts?

I got the 3 tube set and used it about 30 times or so and the wife about half that. Im guessing I could get through next season on whats left, probably half empty.
POKER1
hunter

Postby POKER1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 am

TX_WATERFOWL wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:Looks pretty cool, I'm in for a vial or two of the black. What's the consistency like? I prefer to put some solid streaks of paint on and then spread with my hands when I apply face paint. Also, once applied, does it rub off on your clothes easily? If it does, how easy is it to wash out of clothing? Sorry for the 20 questions, these are the things that have kept me away from face paint for ages and I hate face masks.

These are good questions. Hopefully we can get some answers here...

Dries to touch and the roll-on keeps you from getting it on your hands. No need to smear it with your fingers because the applicator does that for you. Always had on camo but I never noticed any on my clothes. Its natural so its wipes/washes right off with just water or damp cloth. order yourself a stick of black and give it a try.
POKER1
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 pm

You got me convinced poker...just ordered 2 vials of the black. At only 6 bucks a vial sounds like a pretty good deal
"Three can keep a secret, if two are dead"
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby aclumpkin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 pm

sprigs4days wrote:You got me convinced poker...just ordered 2 vials of the black. At only 6 bucks a vial sounds like a pretty good deal

Me too, I just bought a Fall kit. :biggrin:
aclumpkin
hunter

Postby trowlan1 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm

POKER1 wrote:......Did I mention clean up is easy. :biggrin: No more scarring the other patrons when we stop for breakfast after the hunt.

That's the whole reason I wear face paint.... I like the attention at breakfast after the hunt. You wear a mask in, everybody hits the deck..... :lol3:
trowlan1
hunter

Next

Return to Hunting Gear Forum