From Hawaiian hunting packages to discussing available hunting opportunities in Hawaii.
Keep an eye on things while I'm gone....gonna be fishing in Venice for 7-9 days. keep me in the loop when I get back...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.
Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!
Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 60401
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: South Louisiana
Good luck on your trip
- Posts: 16368
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota
Good Luck and think of me when you are reeling those bait fish in!!!!
Nothing to see here, move along now!
- Posts: 7192
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
- Location: Southern Illinois
good luck man.
- Posts: 2216
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
- Location: Seacoast NH
Let us know how the 'rusty hook' goes, and good luck
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.
Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
- Posts: 6352
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm
- Location: klamath falls, OR Great Pacific Flyway
- Posts: 2948
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm
Return to Hawaii Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest