Did you see......

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

Did you see......

Postby LaRedneck » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:18 pm

Did ya'll see the finish at dover, man that was a good finish, yea it was a FORD that won it but word is the Matt will be moving over to DEI next year so looks like he has realized the error of his ways, yes i know he won the campionship a couple years back.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Snaph » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 pm

That race bored me until the end. Matt at DEI...don't see it. Take care over there by the way. :thumbsup:
Snaph
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:23 am

Thanks, the race's is about the only time I can sit down and relax because our shop super is a hugh nascar fan everytime i'm on here I have about fifty boxes open doing damn paperwork. But anyhow the race was boring with all the damn wreaks what why I say did you see the finish cuz that was the best part.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Cephous » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:53 pm

Snaph wrote:Matt at DEI...don't see it.

Maybe he will get Jr's spot since he has said he wants to drive for RCR like Dale did. He sure hasn't done much working for his stepmother.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby Snaph » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:40 pm

I think JR said it would be a long time before he would want to drive at RCR. It kind of ticked me off that Teresa said that JR should not or never would drive the "3" car. First, it is not her number and not her call. Second, a lot of things will have to happen before JR would make that move. I don't know...stranger things have happend.
Snaph
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:45 pm

I thought the first 200 laps were pretty good but, as they say cautions breed cautions....and that is exactly what happened. I can't honestly see Kenseth moving to DEI, he's been a very strong competitor with Roush racing and I just can't seeing him move to a team that's been less than good for the past couple of years. I was pulling for McMurray to win that race, that boy needs a win in the worst way and I was a little disapointed when Kenseth passed him for the win. My personal opinion...I don't think anyone should ever drive the number 3 car again, they retire jersey numbers in all the other sports...why not in this one. Nobody will ever be able to match the greatness that was Dale Earnhardt, but if it happens then who better to take that number than Jr.

snaph wrote: I don't know...stranger things have happend.

Yeah...Like Toyota getting into the Cup series!! :toofunny:

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Cephous » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:07 am

I think someone should give Kerry Earnhardt a cup ride. Would also like to see Ward Burton back too.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
Cephous
State Moderator

Postby goosecaller » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:22 am

Kenseth just signed an extension to stay with Roush Racing. So don't worry about him going to DEI.
call 'em in and kill 'em all
goosecaller
hunter

Return to Sports