Looking for a mentor in the Colorado Springs area

If you are looking for the best duck hunting in Colorado, this is the place.

Looking for a mentor in the Colorado Springs area

Postby NoobDuckHunter » Thu May 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Hello, I'm michael. I'm wanting to get into duck or any kind of bird hunting. I have no experience what so ever. I have just recently got out of the Army and moved back home here to CO. I want to start a new family tradition and pass it on to my kids. I'm not a rich man but I will buy food, gas, beer and whatever else someone will need to teach me the ins and outs of waterfowl hunting. I don't have much equipment yet but I will buy along the way as I learn. I'm a very quick learner and enjoy the challenge of learning this new endeavor. If anyone could help I would be forever indebted to your wisdom and time. Please respond back if your are interested or have any questions I could answer. Thank you and God bless.

Re: Looking for a mentor in the Colorado Springs area

Postby cjdougherty » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey my name is Corey. Just moved here to the Colorado Springs area due to the army. But just wanted to say hey and that I'm willing to teach you a few tricks once the season starts to kick off. I'm starting to scout for places to go. Just hit me up once you get this message. Ttyl Corey

Return to Colorado Duck Hunting