swap hunt/hunting partners

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

swap hunt/hunting partners

Postby CUT'EM! » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 pm

my name is jamey i live in charleston and am from columbia i am looking for some hunting buddies to shoot some ducks with. i dont really know of to many in chuck to shoot besides the cooper. i have some places in cola 2 ponds and my rents live on lake murray. i know a couple of places to go on the broad river . im not opposed to driving to shoot i simply love this stuff. ive got decoys and a mojo . so get at me if you wanna make a friend or just want someone to hunt safely with. im 27 and a salesman so i hope to hear from some of you.
CUT'EM!
hunter

Re: swap hunt/hunting partners

Postby AKONI » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey,
I just move to Cola last year from California and am looking for a hunting buddy/some places to hunt this season. If your still interested let me know. I am used to hunting big open rice fields in CA so I'm not very familiar with the options out here...-Anthony
AKONI
Newb

Postby CUT'EM! » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 pm

aight thats cool i have two places to go in cola two ponds that i will start to plant and bait prob in the next couple of months . you got anything like decoys ,dog, boat and how old are you doesnt matter really to me as long as your a safehunter and really above 18 y/o bc that would be wierd of me ha. nice to meet you dude
CUT'EM!
hunter

Postby AKONI » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 am

hey sorry for the late reply. I've been out of town... I am 28 =). I have 2-3 dozen decoys but no boat. I do have a 8 month old black lab that I am training right now. It would be her first season out. PM me if you're still interested. Thanks -Anthony
AKONI
Newb

Postby 12341234 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Baited ponds!!!!! I am in. Interested in tradeing out some hunts if you get birds. 24 have plenty of decoys divers, puddle ducks, geese, a mud boat, 5 year old lab, and more.
hunter

Postby carolinagreenhead » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 pm

12341234 wrote:Baited ponds!!!!! I am in. Interested in tradeing out some hunts if you get birds. 24 have plenty of decoys divers, puddle ducks, geese, a mud boat, 5 year old lab, and more.

Be careful. We won't have any unlawful and unethical hunting talk here.
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Postby 12341234 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:51 pm

CUT'EM! wrote:aight thats cool i have two places to go in cola two ponds that i will start to plant and bait prob in the next couple of months . you got anything like decoys ,dog, boat and how old are you doesnt matter really to me as long as your a safehunter and really above 18 y/o bc that would be wierd of me ha. nice to meet you dude
hunter

Postby grey duck » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

hunting over live deeks is unethical but i see pics of tamies all the time. just sayin'
grey duck
hunter

Postby CUT'EM! » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 am

sorry poor choice of wording i meant the pond is full of jap millet and i think im going to try this chuffa stuff that someone on here recommended . send me a PM and let me know where your from and what not
CUT'EM!
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting