Duck Hunting Forum banner

any fellow wrestlers out there?

8K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  TomKat 
#1 ·
going on my sophomore year of high school wrestling. wrestled 113 last year. tell about your wrestling days

#4 ·
Born and raised with the sport. My father wrestled growing up, and his four boys all did as well. I was injured most of the time with what's called "floating ribs." I tore all the cartlege off of them so they were just there I guess. My little bro was ranked nationally and took 5A state his senior year. Best sport on the face of the planet. Keep it up and give it your all. Because as soon as you graduate, you'll get fat and ot of shape haha. I help coach high school and junior high every now and then. I'm too out of shape to do too much but I still know technique.

#5 ·
I wrestled in Jr.High and High school, Played football and baseball to. Enjoyed wrestling and football but baseball was my game. But that was a loooooong time ago

#10 ·
I wrestled in the heavyweight division of wrestling. Wrestled for a little school in the little town of Smyrna, Delaware. Most widely know team in the state. I graduated in 2009. The team won division 1 state championship last year where they lost one match against a Pennsylvania team and undefeated in the state. Undefeated so far this year and ranked no.1 in the state. I know the team travels all over the country. Good luck to all and be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.