Queen Anne's County Fair calling contests

A place to learn from others, share information and gain knowledge on duck hunting in Maryland, of the fabled Chesapeake bay.

Moderators: Cupped-n-Committed, Mikeguard01

Queen Anne's County Fair calling contests

Postby Jake Steppe » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm

I know it’s really late notice but as of today I was told that I am going to be in charge of running the duck and goose calling contests at the Queen Annes County fair this Saturday. I’m going to do my best to try to get everything together as much as I can and right now I’m trying to get the word out. It will be at noon Saturday over by the BBQ stand, the same place its been in the past for any who’ve been there before. I will get more info to you guys tonight after I talk to the person at the fair about what all has been done. It’s a great little contest to get started in, especially for the kids and to get out and meet new people. Its really low key and no pressure so come on out, I’d like to get a pretty good turnout but like I said with three days notice its going to be tough and I’ll get more information as soon as I find out more stuff tonight thanks guys spread the word!

jake
Jake Steppe
hunter

Return to Maryland Duck Hunting