NE Arkansas duck hunt for ????

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

NE Arkansas duck hunt for ????

Postby mduren » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

I kill a ton of puddle ducks each year here in AR. We mostly target mallards but kill all the puddle ducks. I hunt where the ducks are......private rice, bean, and potholes to public green timber holes. Some days the public timber holes are better than the fields. Have the 4 wheeler, dog, and boat all u need is gun, waders, and ammo. Can pick up at Memphis, TN airport. Lodging might be in the deal. Who wants to swap??????
mduren
Newb

Re: NE Arkansas duck hunt for ????

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am

I can offer oyu eastern turkeys and deer hunting in central ky...If you're interested send me a PM.
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby Small Block » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:36 pm

mduren, What kinda hunt ya lookin for? May have what ya want and may not. Close by up here in the Ozarks.
Small Block
Small Block
hunter

Postby clandry628 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:20 pm

I'd like to trade a mallard / timber hunt for either an Offshore or Bay Speckled Trout / Redfish. The fishing has been really good lately, Starting back up around March.

I also hunt Speckled Belly Geese in Gueydan, LA. Lodging, meals, nice pit blinds. Ricefield hunting.

We also have marsh hunting available if you like to play in the marsh mud.
clandry628
hunter

Postby greenhed76 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:50 pm

I am not sure what to swap you but I can offer you money to possibly lease some areas from you. You may or may not be interested but I sure am.........
greenhed76
hunter

Postby DU-Tyler » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:07 am

How about Lake Michigan Salmon fishing out of the Green Bay, WI area for a Duck hunt by you?
DU-Tyler
Newb

Postby 1Luckytiger » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Accomodations for you and your wife/friend at my beach-home this summer. Snapper/Grouper fishing on my boat (30 foot diesel) on structure I placed.

Inlet Beach, Fla. (South Walton County). :thumbsup: :smile:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Re: NE Arkansas duck hunt for Saltwater fly Fishing for Reds

Postby Joe Guide » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

How about two half days of wade fishing for Reds in knee deep spartina grass of SE North Carolina.... for two half days of shooting mallards next November or December in the flooded timber up your way? If interested you PM me.

Joe Guide

**(check out "JOE GUIDE's flyfishing and wildfowl hunting videos"... on YOU TUBE)
Mr. Nash, he had me take out a Mr. Money from England, who was "De' Shooingest Gent'man" I'd ever did meet! ***Check out [Joe Guide YOU TUBE hunting Videos]***
Joe Guide
hunter

Postby johnson7835 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 am

sent pm
johnson7835
hunter

Postby tbreen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey, I'm sure you got the puddlers but boy do we have the divers and the sea ducks. Here in wester NY we get the first crack at Redheads, Bluebills, and Canvasback coming out of Canada. We hunt out of a 22 foot duckwater on the Finger Lakes. We got a pole barn that is heated with bunk beds and a kitchen. If you're interested in coming up and killing a couple trophy divers for your wall, send me a PM
Cheers
Tyler
Attachments
DSC_2087.jpg
DSC_2087.jpg (30.03 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
DSC_1761 copy.jpg
tbreen
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum