AKC BLACK LAB PUPS IN WISCONSIN F/S

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

AKC BLACK LAB PUPS IN WISCONSIN F/S

Postby WATERFOWLER1973 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:58 pm

Posting this to help out a friend. AKC Black Lab pups born on April 25th. Litter was 6 females (1 yellow and 5 black) and 1 black male. 3 black females and 1 black male still available. I took the second black female and she is coming along great. I had a very hard time deciding between 2 females that were very bold and energetic - if I wasn’t married, both of them would have come home with me. The other two females were just a little more laid back. The male is definitely bold and is going to be a big, blocky guy – would have taken him except I already have a male and wanted a female. All of the pups retrieved for me – you will not be disappointed. Located in Janesville, WI. Price is only $300. For more info on parents, guarantees, etc., please call Becky at 608-563-4466. Thanks
WATERFOWLER1973
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds