Atchafalaya duck hunting guides

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Atchafalaya duck hunting guides

Postby Johnbo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Do any of you know any good guides in the basin? I am from ga and want to come to the basin hunting thanks
Johnbo
Newb

Re: Atchafalaya duck hunting guides

Postby Johnbo » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:46 am

Please anybodody
Johnbo
Newb

Postby J.Roberts (TeamDuckMeat) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 am

Sorry I dont know of any in that area but a good friend of mine is a guide in the Buras area. If your interested let me know
Team Duck Meat is a group of family and friends enjoying the outdoors and sharing it with others. Please check out our facebook page for great pictures and videos of our hunting trips. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Duck ... 0373692467
J.Roberts (TeamDuckMeat)
hunter

Postby southernsoldier » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:45 pm

IM no guide but i hunt in the basin... might could get a hunt lined up if you were intersted.... just lemme know.... my camp didnt have a ton of ducks last year but iv got some public areas i plan on hunting this year with high hopes.... either way the Basin scenery wont disappoint. Corey
southernsoldier
hunter

Postby sfc711 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Hey corey, I see your tag is southernsoldier. i am a retired Army disabled veteran with 23yrs in looking to duck hunt this year. Would split costs with you, I also have two geese layout blinds we could use for goose hunting. Cn hunt anydays but Wed and Sun
Thanks, gary
Gary D Robinson
sfc711
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting