Teal Parmesan

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Teal Parmesan

Postby J.Roberts (TeamDuckMeat) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 pm

First I soak my Teal breasts in milk and liquid smoke over night. Next day beat the breasts with a meat tenderizer till flat then put in egg wash and coat with seasoned italian bread crumbs. Fry till golden brown and serve over angel hair pasta with my wifes secret homemade red gravy. (good luck getting that recipe haha) Came out really good.

Team Duck Meat is a group of family and friends enjoying the outdoors and sharing it with others. Please check out our facebook page for great pictures and videos of our hunting trips. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Duck ... 0373692467
J.Roberts (TeamDuckMeat)
hunter

Re: Teal Parmesan

Postby daffy... » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 pm

ive done this with goose. pretty good. try taking parm cheese and mixing it with your crumb 50/50 the cheese crispens up really nice and give it another texture. also stays crisp longer then bread crumb
daffy...
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

daffy... wrote:ive done this with goose. pretty good. try taking parm cheese and mixing it with your crumb 50/50 the cheese crispens up really nice and give it another texture. also stays crisp longer then bread crumb

:yes: ^^^^that^^^^ :thumbsup: I like a little italian seasoning on the meat too.
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby J.Roberts (TeamDuckMeat) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 pm

daffy... wrote:ive done this with goose. pretty good. try taking parm cheese and mixing it with your crumb 50/50 the cheese crispens up really nice and give it another texture. also stays crisp longer then bread crumb

Thats sounds killa. I will try it next time for sure. Thanks
Team Duck Meat is a group of family and friends enjoying the outdoors and sharing it with others. Please check out our facebook page for great pictures and videos of our hunting trips. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Duck ... 0373692467
J.Roberts (TeamDuckMeat)
hunter

Postby foxtrot » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 am

What is the red gravy? marinara? Why post something that is to share and hold the information and call it secret?
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain
foxtrot
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking