walworth county

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

walworth county

Postby billcollector7 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 am

How is the public waterfowl land in walworth county? I'd like to check it out this fall and didn't know if most properties had blinds or just wade ins? appreciate any advice. If nothing else I hear I can always shoot myself a few pheasant :thumbsup:
billcollector7
hunter

Re: walworth county

Postby billcollector7 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

thanks for all your help d bags
billcollector7
hunter

Re: walworth county

Postby go get the bird » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Really? South Dakota residents are D-bags because we don't want to provied internet scouters with information?

At this point in your short career here at DHC, half, yes I said HALF, of your posts are asking for information on hunting areas. That's right. It's bad enough asking once, but you've gone and asked 6 times.

Ever wonder why everyone in SD hates out-of-staters? You come in, rape EVERY piece of public hunting ground as if it were your own back yard, then tresspass on private property, and think it's no big deal. You clean your birds on the piece of ground you shot them, and leave the mess. Generally speaking, out-of-staters have no respect.

This isn't your back yard, so stop chitting in it.

The idiots from MN are bad enough, now we've got them coming from Indiana. Great. :fingerhead:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting