Duck Hunting Forum banner

Tuckerton

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Duckguy69 
#1 ·
anyone going to tuckerton decoy and gunning show in nj this weekend?

#6 ·
picked up a couple bird houses and a nj state stamp print. lots of used plastic and cork but, most think its worth new prices. checked out the decoy contest, shooting from sneakbox, tim the benelli trick shooter and of course the food court. listend to the duck calling for a little bit also and the dock dog contest. the weather was great on saturday. well worth the 200 mile round trip.

#7 ·
I really wanted to get over there and pick up some decoy bags from that woman who makes them. Every year i say im gonna get there and never have yet. ****ty part is, its only like 5 mins from my GF's parents place.

#9 ·
Diane , Makes some great bags , But there are at least 15 guys on other forums that have ordered bags and paid for them months ago and have not got them , And she will not respond to thier emails or phone calls , One buddy of mine ordered $2,500 worth of bags ( he makes decoys and offers free bags with them ) and he showed up to the show and confronted her and took what she had at the show and she still owes him alot of bags. She is a real estate salesman there are a few guys who are going to schedule a meeting to look at a house and confront her because she will not respond to them .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.