license

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

license

Postby headless » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 am

How much does a nonresident license cost in Saskatchewan heading up there in a few weeks is there a fee to bring gunsin
headless
hunter

Re: license

Postby gus » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 am

Saskatchewan Wildlife Habitat Cert. 10.79
Non resident 113.83
Fed. Migratory Stamp 17.85
gus
Newb

Postby wtrfwl havoc » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 am

Yes there is a fee to bring across the border. One firearms application is good for two guns. If I remember right you can bring a total of three but the cost goes up with the additional gun. If I remember correctly the application fee was around 50.00. Also it makes things a whole lot easier if you print them off on the internet and have them all filled out before you go through custom.
wtrfwl havoc
hunter

Postby gus » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Everybody needs a PAL card it sure makes it easier
gus
Newb

Postby War Wagon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Fee to bring guns into Canada is $25 bucks. You can bring up to 8 guns for that price. They dont even look at your guns going into Canada. When you get back to the U.S. side they will ask for the Canadian paperwork, and the might ask to see the guns. We crossed this past Sat and they never looked a one gun, we had 4 guns each.
War Wagon
hunter

Postby eastcoastsoxfan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Curious, I have family living in the US might get them to bring stuff(gun, shells) to me.
Do you guys need any sort of export permits from the ATF etc to bring your guns and shotgun shells up here?
"The old school hunters shoot what they shoot and kill as many as they always have, the newbies have their 3.5."
eastcoastsoxfan
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting