Argentina duck hunt

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

Argentina duck hunt

Postby Okeechobee Dan » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:11 am

I posted in the puddle duck forum earlier and didnt get much feedback. I am wanting to go to south america duck hunting in the next year or so. Mexico is also an option. I have herd amazing things about both but i would like to hear some feed back from people who have been before. I am not that concerned with the facilities or the other activities, i just want a good hunt. I would like to go to the place with the best outfitter and the best chance at some good hunting. Any input would be welcome from someone who has been on one of these hunts and would like to share. Thanks
Okeechobee Dan
hunter

Re: Argentina duck hunt

Postby The Waterfowler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 am

I go to Argentina, Mexico and Uruguay every year. Lots of outfitters down there for a variety of opportunities. Like anywhere else that far from home you get what you pay for, but never equate dollars to ducks as there is a lot more to it than that. Once you are down there you are at their mercy and not all outfitters produce like the say they will. Check our website at www.getducks.com. We are sponsors here. You can p.m. me your phone number and I will be happy to call you and answer any questions. Whether you book with us or not I will give you a straight up and honest answer and try and help in anyway I can. I started hunting south of the border in the 70's and never want someone to have a bad experience like some of the earlier ones I have had.

Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waterfowler
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting