Wanted to rent: Kansas Duck/Goose Hunting Land

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Wanted to rent: Kansas Duck/Goose Hunting Land

Postby Blaster » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:30 pm

I'm interested in renting/leasing some duck and goose hunting land in Kansas. I was just relocated to Kansas for work and am a die hard waterfowler. Please PM me if you have land and are interested in renting or leasing for the hunting season.

Blaster
Blaster
hunter

Postby ohsobad_hunter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:53 pm

I dont know what part of Kansas you are from, but I can tell you where you can join an OUTSTANDING hunting club.
http://www.cartersbigislandhuntingclub.com/

They are located in the south-eastern part of Kansas, by the Neosho Waterfowl Refuge. They have timber hunting and flooded fields as well. Highly Recomended!!! :salude:
>>---Mat---->
ohsobad_hunter
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds