Beretta Xtrema F/S

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Beretta Xtrema F/S

Postby NCSUDucker » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:20 pm

I just purchased an Xtrema 2 so I'm selling my original. The gun is 1.5 years old and had probably 1500-2000 rounds through it. I have the original hard case, paperwork and chokes. It is max-4 camo with a 28" barrell. There are a few nicks to the camo but nothing major, just whats to be expected of gun in a duck blind. I will try to post some pictures this evening.

The price is $850 shipped to your FFL or $830 if you pick up locally, this is a firm price and the only trade I would be interested in is the new Remington 105 cti which I doubt anyone has... or possibly a Four Rivers 13'6" layout within reasonable driving distance.

Ducker
A good friend will bail you out of jail...A TRUE friend will say, "Damn that was fun!"
NCSUDucker
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds