new and need a partner

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

new and need a partner

Postby duckpuddlepirate » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 pm

hey everyone new to the forum. I'm in the Coast Guard and just transferred from Seattle Washington to Savannah. I currently live in Richmond Hill and trying to get into duck hunting this season. right off the bat want let you know that I'm pretty green. I wanted to do more of it in Seattle but unfortunately kept deploying during season. If anyone is interested in helping me out and showing me where to hunt around here I would appreciate it. Right now i am scouting on the Ogeechee and highway 17 on the West side of I 95. I do have a Max-4 Benelli, Calls, Kayak that i am working on camo. Plenty of gear with the exception of decoys, and waders. I will be working on that this weekend though. I also have a boat but its a Carolina skiff, not to steathly. My lab is still a little young and won't be ready this season. Even if you don't want to go hunting with me just some conversation and local knowledge would be nice.
duckpuddlepirate
Newb

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting