louis vuitton purses on sale37403

Discuss everything from issues in the region to Connecticut duck hunting.

Moderators: DUKHTR, MrCamoClad

Re: louis vuitton purses on sale37403

Postby toolmaker » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:07 am

this guy and lead shot only are obviously best friends

the tool
favorite quote: We constantly dont do things this way
toolmaker
hunter

Postby NortherPride » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:29 pm

What does this even mean?
NortherPride
hunter

Postby hensonly » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:47 am

Tool --once again you have blessed us all with stupidity. I know it must be hard for someone with your ---let's say mental incapacities' -- to form a solid thought beyond saying hello but do us all a favor and get back to slammin the hen buffies on the Hudson :thumbsup: Your lack of constructive contributions is getting old :hammer:
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:36 am

hensonly wrote:Tool : Your lack of constructive contributions is getting old :hammer:

then you must be ready for the grave...you and lead only have never help a single person that i can see...you just mouth off...and now you are getting what you dish out every time you open your trap....until the mods finally wake the flock up and get rid of you two....

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby NortherPride » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Tool, you're out of your mind.....you start a post that is borderline anti gay, picking on lead and you want to tell hens that he should be kicked off? Sounds like a case of people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The fact that you created a post about purses and a member is unreal. Why don't you grow up or go to the next klan meeting or the aryan brotherhood meeting and man up with your views and take action. What a pathetic human being.
NortherPride
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:57 pm

NortherPride wrote:Tool, you're out of your mind.....you start a post that is borderline anti gay, picking on lead and you want to tell hens that he should be kicked off? Sounds like a case of people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The fact that you created a post about purses and a member is unreal. Why don't you grow up or go to the next klan meeting or the aryan brotherhood meeting and man up with your views and take action. What a pathetic human being.

I didnt start the thread ...the OP 's thread has been deleted.....are you that ignorant?

the mods deleted it because its spam

and now when ever I get the chance I am going to be JUST like you buddy hens ONLY and lead shot only and just post negative crap about them EVERY time i see them post or that i can....then we can see what fun it it around here to have big zeros like them post

so get used to it

and now you are their buddy

you guys should have your own forum...were you can spew negative gibes at each other
do you help ANYONE??
do you guys ever have a non sarcastic answer for any thread?

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby NortherPride » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Thanks for telling me who my friends are, thanks for bashing gays, and thanks for posting such quality stuff. I thnk you left your copy of Mein Kamph in the duck blind today, seig heil toolmaker! :thumbsup:
NortherPride
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:53 pm

NortherPride wrote:Thanks for telling me who my friends are, thanks for bashing gays, and thanks for posting such quality stuff. I thnk you left your copy of Mein Kamph in the duck blind today, seig heil toolmaker! :thumbsup:

i didnt bash gays.........you are reading into it, what you want..

and since i am not a politician and i dont need your vote.....if i dont like gays, thats my business.

Ill like what and who i want....you like who you want.

i am not here harping an things i dont like OTHER than a few bad apples who use this forum to bad mouth ALL THE TIME

you like them here bad mouthing everything anyone tries to ask about here??????

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hensonly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 am

Well said tool- no one likes your rantings. You seem unstable - hopefully you won't take out your frustrations on your dog or boyfriend. Stay strong brother :thumbsup: the season is young and there will plenty of chances for you to be made fun of :thumbsup:

Now lets get back to the positive side of this forum. Does anyone know a good way to prepare bufflehead??
Thanks
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby Bald Johnson » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 am

louis who
Last edited by Bald Johnson on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bald Johnson
Newb

Postby toolmaker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:47 am

Bald Johnson wrote:You got it wrong hens I don't think Tools gay from what I hear he cruises the islands for underage Dominican girls.

P.S. Tool the rule changes you mentioned on previous thread about Davis Island did that include back filling the dry-well that you used to hide your hens and extra birds to keep shooting. By the way I believe this month on the outdoor channel they have a segment on shooting broad bill under-power. I know you have mastered this do you have any tips or help for a newbee.

pretty slanderous talk....might have to hire a lawyer to figure who you are.......

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hensonly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am

Ha. Looks like you made another friend tool. Sweet comment about the island. I heard that his hiding hen trick was foiled by 1 pesky hen that didn't die and kept quacking after being ditched.
C'mon tool is it that important to kill a duck. Do it right from now on :thumbsup:
There's still time for you to reform

Bald Johnson. Sweet name I get it :thumbsup:
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby Lead Shot Only » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 am

ouch.....tool, you're really hurting yourself here, might want to stay in the NY forum
1 grebe
1 cormorant
1 sea gull assist
Lead Shot Only
hunter

Postby toolmaker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 am

hensonly wrote:Ha. Looks like you made another friend tool. Sweet comment about the island. I heard that his hiding hen trick was foiled by 1 pesky hen that didn't die and kept quacking after being ditched.
C'mon tool is it that important to kill a duck. Do it right from now on :thumbsup:
There's still time for you to reform

Bald Johnson. Sweet name I get it :thumbsup:

nothing but sock puppets..who got no balls

i am dying to meet you in person some time.....but you lay low ....dont you.....

time will come

the tool
toolmaker
hunter

Postby hensonly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 am

You keep making references to a sock puppet? Listen what you do with your dong is your business ---keep it off the forum :thumbsup:
As far as your verbal threat you should be thrown off the forum for it. Although I wouldn't want to see that happen because your such a little bitch and I enjoy responding to your posts :thumbsup:
I like ruddy ducks
hensonly
hunter

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 pm

If people are going to slander others here, you won't last long.

PLEASE STOP THE ATTACKS

No more warnings.

FYI
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Return to Connecticut Duck Hunting