calls...

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

calls...

Postby MOB40 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm

what kind of duck calls are we using??? speak on it peps...
Check out my FaceBook Page Azduckmensunion and like it... lots of talk about waterfowl going down all season long... https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Re: calls...

Postby LaRedneck » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Before the season started I went to get all my gear lined up and a few days out I noticed something is missing..............yep my f'n calls are gone. Lost, no...stollen perhaps but gone none the less. My buddy had just bought me a DC triple threat that I was dieing to try but anyhow I went out and bought a DR-85 to get by and called a few in. Looking for a daisy cutter next probably.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby blindbound86 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 pm

I run a buck double nasty, primos BWT call, Duck commander whistle and i picked up a call for a company called "let em lite" on Ebay. I like the sound of it pretty good and cant wait to give it a try in the field.
assateague wrote:Know what tolerance is good for? Making more sissies. It's like sissy fertilizer.
blindbound86
hunter

Postby MOB40 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 am

this year all new calls rocking all DC CALLS teal, sarge, drake, picker and the mule. so far its working out but i was never a fan of the double reed we'll see happends this season...
Check out my FaceBook Page Azduckmensunion and like it... lots of talk about waterfowl going down all season long... https://www.facebook.com/Azduckmensunio ... e=bookmark
MOB40
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting