Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Duck hunting in Mississippi is like no other. Learn why Mississippi Delta duck hunting is what we like to do best.

Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Postby jmonte35 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

All,

I grew up waterfowling in New York, now stationed in California, but heading your way from Nov. 1 thru Dec. 13. I'm bringing all my gear including a shotgun and rifle (in case someone has a spot for pig/deer.

I'm hoping someone has a spot....I'm 29, been duck/goose hunting a long time, a great pack mule, know my way around both private and public land hunting, good caller, Ducks Unlimited Chairman............what else.....this is begginning to sound like a personal add.

As a bonus if you are ever in the Northern California area....I have a private rice blind that offers unreal Speck hunting, duck boat with lights out diver hunting, Natural marsh hunting with nearly all species of ducks but well known for Pintails, green/cinnamon teal and Widgeon

Please let me know....

Edit....I'll be in the Biloxi area...Keesler AFB to be exact but I'm willing to drive reasonable distances....

Respectfully,

Jimmy
Take a kid hunting,
Jimmy
Suisun Marsh D.U. Chapter Chairman
2013 3rd annual Military Appreciation Dinner Date TBD
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SuisunMarshDU
www.suisunmarshdu.com (website down until we have next years date and info nailed down)
jmonte35
hunter

Re: Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Postby Ole Cypress » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Give me a shout once it gets cold
Ole Cypress
hunter

Re: Military Hunter TDY to MS....looking to tag along

Postby duckhunter87 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Ole Cypress, I am new here just got stationed down here at Keelser and am looking for someone to go with. I have all my own gear 3 dozen or so decoys, waders, and etc. Can ya get in contact with me so I can try to get some information from you, if you dont mind.
duckhunter87
Newb

Return to Mississippi Duck Hunting