A Tag Along? Pardon the pun

Nevada’s wide open spaces provide great hunting opportunities. From Sprg to Snow Geese. Discuss here in the Nevada duck hunting forum.

Moderators: NV Guide, Old Duck Getter

A Tag Along? Pardon the pun

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Well not having a good time getting ready for my deer hunt my son backed out on me and he has a tag. My other buddy that was going to meet me out there from Cedar city has to work. If any of you think you might like to tag along transportation and food will be provided. The problem is that I am leaving this Wednsday and won't be back til Sunday unless I fill my tag before that. I would take the horses but thery have not been worked and are not in that kind of shape. If interested shoot me a PM
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Re: A Tag Along? Pardon the pun

Postby fishonzac » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey Silent what unit/area is your tag? I would love to go but I have Thursday through Sunday off and the waterfowling has been pretty good. Shoot me a pm or let me if nothing pans out for you
fishonzac
hunter

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:44 pm

17 Arc Dome wilderness
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Postby fishonzac » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Arc Dome.....I will fill your sons tag! Just joking and man that is a great area one of my good friends guides out of Arc and Table. Sure you have been out there scouting think I saw the post awhile back. Good luck and if you leave later let me know
fishonzac
hunter

Postby SIL3NT T3 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Well now My son just changed his mind Gesh must be hard deciding to go deer hunting

fishonzac wrote:Arc Dome.....I will fill your sons tag! Just joking and man that is a great area one of my good friends guides out of Arc and Table. Sure you have been out there scouting think I saw the post awhile back. Good luck and if you leave later let me know

I wish I could let someone fill his tag if he wasn't going to go anyhow thanks for the consideration
SIL3NT T3
hunter

Return to Nevada Duck Hunting