Benelli SBE I parts stores in Washington?

A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, don taylor

Benelli SBE I parts stores in Washington?

Postby bluebiller » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Someone know of any stores that sell Benelli components for repairing a Super Black Eagle 1 12 ga shotgun?
I have an ejector plate that broke off which does does allow me to eject a spent shell out of the chamber cleanly after shooting. Brought it to a gunsmith and found out the news. Unfortunately, he did not have any Benelli parts.

Just looking to get a store or 2 near Renton, WA or if someone has one to sell close to Seattle area.

Thanks in advance!
bluebiller

"decoyless, pass, jump, and sneak hunting ..... falling to earth and getting your face dirty"
bluebiller
hunter

Re: Benelli SBE I parts stores in Washington?

Postby xiaofish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

To buy cheap diablo 3 gold from the reliable online store. Lowest price with fast delivery would help you enjoy wonderful experience of buying D3 Gold.As long as you register our member that you can get the member point which can exchange free D3 Gold.Meanwhile,the D3 Gold coupon code we will give away to you regularly.
Best Diablo 3 Gold Store:http://www.diabloiiigold.com
xiaofish
Newb

Re: Benelli SBE I parts stores in Washington?

Postby Swamp Gas » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:13 am

Brownells should have what you need. Online place but top notch. I think they have schematic images with part numbers.
Swamp Gas
hunter

Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum