lease wanted

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

lease wanted

Postby Alex.18 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:03 pm

i know its going to be pretty much impossible to get anything but this is my last resort. 3 guys and myself (all responsible and hunters) are looking for a lease for the 2013-2014 duck/goose season. preferably within 1.5 hours from lafayette. more than willing to carry the load and do anything that needs to be done for the property. text, call, or email Alex @ (337)371-1035 or 18.xela@gmail.com.

on another note, if there is only 1 - 3 spots available, let me know also. anything would be better that our situation were in right now. thanks
Alex.18
hunter

Re: lease wanted

Postby fauch123 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Unfortunately no one replies to post like this. I am also looking for a lease for me and a friend. I am in St.Charles parish but am willing to drive if its worth it. A camp or trailer on the property would be a bonus. I have been in a lease for 15 yrs and am ready for some new land. sfauch@yahoo.com is my e-mail if u have any luck and maybe want to start our own duck club.
fauch123
hunter

lease wanted

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:13 am

Sorry, but no one replies because most of the good leases are taken. If there are any openings, the members usually get their family or friends in first. Occasionally you'll run across a decent lease that has openings, but be careful and do your homework before putting your money down. I've known several people that were suckered and got out as quick as they could.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Re: lease wanted

Postby Marshwalker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 pm

It's never easy to find a good lease. but try bayoubucks.com. They have a club finder and there is always guys on there looking for leases and people leasing property. I know a couple of buddies that has had luck on there. Good luck
Arise...Kill.. and eat
- Acts 10:13

"Kill a crow, Save a duck".
Marshwalker
hunter

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting