Silo pattern

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Silo pattern

Postby cut-emnova » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Just picked up a couple hundred political yard signs for silos... But don't have a form to cut em with. Anyone in the northern Virginia wanna let me trace a couple of their silos. It would be much appreciated! Thanks guys
cut-emnova
hunter

Re: Silo pattern

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 pm

I live in Fairplay MD and have some plywood cutout you could use. Whether you want to drive this far to get them and get them back to me in a couple months is up to you. you should be able to trace another hunter decoys, if you know any close.
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cut-emnova » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Cupped-n-Committed wrote:I live in Fairplay MD and have some plywood cutout you could use. Whether you want to drive this far to get them and get them back to me in a couple months is up to you. you should be able to trace another hunter decoys, if you know any close.

Awesome thanks boss. I would just bring a piece of plywood and trace em, so I wouldn't need to take em. If no one else that a little closer offers ill take you up on that. Thanks!
cut-emnova
hunter

Postby Cupped-n-Committed » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:38 pm

PM sent with my contact and types of Silos I have. Call me if you don't find a close set of silos to trace out.
"If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing, or you're just doing it wrong."

River hunting in my Wilderness Systems Kayaks; Commander 120 and Ride 135
My Blog archeryrob.wordpress.com Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer
Cupped-n-Committed
Forum & State Moderator

Postby LanceM » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 pm

How did you get so many signs? I've been trying to do this for a couple years and cant seem to get very many. Did you just go pick them up around town or did you contact someone?
LanceM
hunter

Postby cut-emnova » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

LanceM wrote:How did you get so many signs? I've been trying to do this for a couple years and cant seem to get very many. Did you just go pick them up around town or did you contact someone?

i contacted multiple republican candidate offices in the area, and one of them just so happened to be loaded with em. PM me if you want some of the signs, i have more than i could use
cut-emnova
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum