Duck Hunting Forum banner

Silo pattern

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cut-emnova 
#1 ·
Just picked up a couple hundred political yard signs for silos... But don't have a form to cut em with. Anyone in the northern Virginia wanna let me trace a couple of their silos. It would be much appreciated! Thanks guys

#2 ·
I live in Fairplay MD and have some plywood cutout you could use. Whether you want to drive this far to get them and get them back to me in a couple months is up to you. you should be able to trace another hunter decoys, if you know any close.

#3 ·
Cupped-n-Committed said:
I live in Fairplay MD and have some plywood cutout you could use. Whether you want to drive this far to get them and get them back to me in a couple months is up to you. you should be able to trace another hunter decoys, if you know any close.
Awesome thanks boss. I would just bring a piece of plywood and trace em, so I wouldn't need to take em. If no one else that a little closer offers ill take you up on that. Thanks!

#4 ·
PM sent with my contact and types of Silos I have. Call me if you don't find a close set of silos to trace out.

#6 ·
LanceM said:
How did you get so many signs? I've been trying to do this for a couple years and cant seem to get very many. Did you just go pick them up around town or did you contact someone?
i contacted multiple republican candidate offices in the area, and one of them just so happened to be loaded with em. PM me if you want some of the signs, i have more than i could use

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.