New addition to the family!

A state with an abundant amount of waterfowl. Share with others your New Jersey duck hunting experiences.

Moderators: crewchief252, johnboy07

New addition to the family!

Postby FFT » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm

I am not really one to complain but this sandy crap sucks. I havnt been able to do much and have a few hurdles ahead. But, I have an awesome girl who has been very supportive. We took off work Friday and hit the bay. Not much bird action but shannon managed a brant and a buffie. it was her first hunt and I think she's addicted. Were headed out in the am to hunt over numbnuts at the semiwild. Hope everyone is recovering well and gets a few hunts in.

Sent from my ADR910L using Tapatalk 2
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1353803651593.jpg
FFT
hunter

Re: New addition to the family!

Postby FOWLGAL » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Congrats on the kill and welcome to the duck family Nice to have another female in the crew. Glad you got out FFT and hopefully things are getting for ya, at least you got out the house we normally stay out had some damage and we haven't been able to go at all sucks living 3 hours away.

Oh I posted your little mad firing guy on Pete's post just for you
FOWLGAL
hunter

Postby canderso » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

John-
Glad to hear you have gotten out. I took a pass on the early coastal split. Mainly cause, Fowl Guys house on LBI is the same house I use. I will be headed down to do some work on his house and hopefully get a couple of morning hunts in.

If you have interest in chasing Quail let me know. I have be taking the boy down by you for Quail instead of focusing on ducks right now. So far, my little white dog has 47 productive points, with my son putting 18 in the bag. Not too bad for an 11 y.o. boy. He has also been making some great decisions on when to shoot and when to pass.

Let me know if you want to run he dog.
Fear God, love your neighbor, and hunt ducks. . . . The Duck Commander
canderso
hunter

Postby FFT » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 am

Chad,

I would like to hook up and do some shooting. Also, I would like to pass the snow silos along, because now more than ever I am hard pressed for space. Glad to hear you and the boy are having a good upland season. Dingdong has been in the field more than the bay which is good because he is getting very leggy. Im around most of the week. Looking forward to your call.
John

I would also like to say that the guys from LZ Decoys are unbeleivable. Just hours after the storm they were at my door with generators, gas, hot food, compresors, tools, and warm welcoming smiles. I cant say enough about guys like them who called me everyday to check up on us. Thanks again to Mike and Ed Braun.
FFT
hunter

Postby pvn6616 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Sandy will be a memory soon. Focus on the future. You now have Shannon and Dingdong. Embrace them. This is the best of the best - despite the natural disasters that happen around you, your girl and your dog will be beside you every day loving and supporting you. Insurance (hopefully) will rebuild what we lost, be what you have beside you can never be taken away. I envy you. Lets get together again soon.

Pete
“The perils of duck hunting are great- especially for the duck” Walter Cronkite
pvn6616
hunter

Return to New Jersey Duck Hunting